Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a nice stock of seeds! What strain is it?
I usually pay with bitcoin. When they took my order I got a confirmation in English, then two days later they told me in German that my order shipped :) lol. I'm in the US so that was a bit wierd.
Bunch of strains, see pics, also have another order incoming yet.

20190328_163342.jpg
20190322_071607.jpg

Update:

I transplanted one of the blueberry autos to an auto pots about 5 days ago. She's doing very well! Pots were on the res at time of transplant. This was an experiment as I usually wait till the canopy is as wide as the pot. she handled the nutrients just fine! pots are being fed Megacrop 2.0 @ 525 ppms, PH 6.5.

Also transplanted 2 of the three Sugar Black Rose photo periods to auto pots. I got these at Linda also for a fair price. I've long wanted to grow this strain and I'm really ecited by their raspid growth! The larger one was transplanted just three days ago, she was less than the width of the pot, look at her now! The second SBR was just transplanted yesterday and already the the canopy is almost 3 inches wider! WOOOoooo! Going to transplant one more blueberry today. Will shit the photos to another tent soon, i need to chop a couple plants first.

So these $1.50 Blueberries are all looking good! Of course, the bud will really tell the story but these plants sure look like that some fine buds are on there way soon! BTW that white on the BB is Diatomaceous earth that I sprayed all the plants with. This tent has long been plagued with F'n spidermites, I'll be working to eliminate them. We'll talk more about that next post.

Auto BB

Blueberry auto pic1 -3-29-2019.jpg

SBR#1

Sugar Black Rose pic2 -3-29-2019.jpg

SBR#2

Sugar Black Rose pic3 -3-29-2019.jpg

These auto pots are 4.9 gallons, ( 20L I think ). The were being fed by the res at time of transplant. In fact, the last pic? she was transplanted yesterday. The canopy was just the width of the pot. She's grown 3 inches in width in 24hrs, IMMEDIATELY after being transplanted! Now, with the way I transplant, i almost always see immediate growth, but this was phenomenal!

@pop22 Wow they are looking great! What size pots are they in now?

@pop22 about that Diatomaceous earth, do you sprinkle that all over the plant, on the dirt? Is it something you can use on flower? I'm scared of catching mites again, had them in my current grow and I am paranoid they will come back. I'm 5 weeks into flower ...
Cheers

You can mulch the top of your medium, then sprinkle the DE on it. It needs to stay dry to be effective. You can also get a duster and dust the entire plant. Its an inert substance, in fact, its used in foods for what purpose I don't know, hmmm , I'll have to find out!

Its not a cure all and works best when used early. My knock down is 70% Isopropyl alcohol diluted 2:1 with water. Spray your plant good with it. It kills them by dehydrating them, there is no way for them to adapt. Spray every 48 hours x3. Then spray every three days for 2 weeks. It even works in flower but my damage some trichromes, but then, beats having them eaten by F'n mites!

At the end of the grow, I'll wash the tent dry it, and spray it with the alcohol solution. I cured the other tent that way, current grow has been pest free. I'll be spraying these new plants soon x2 a week for 2 weeks. Then we'll see how the rest of the grow goes.

@pop22 about that Diatomaceous earth, do you sprinkle that all over the plant, on the dirt? Is it something you can use on flower? I'm scared of catching mites again, had them in my current grow and I am paranoid they will come back. I'm 5 weeks into flower ...
Cheers

Great looking plants so far I have grown out cheap seeds before just seedsman but the quality I got was just as good as elite genetics for what it was .

Back