Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WOOOOOOOoooooo! All 4 are above ground! Now that has me pleased! Took a pic but they are tiny lol.

Blueberry autos pic1 -3-11-2019.jpg
BB auto seedling pic1 -3-11-2019.jpg

Update:

WELL............. this batch is looking good! I did have one that didn't make it but the other three look good! Growth has been excellent! I transplanted one into an auto, and it grew over night! I think I'll leave the other 2 in the small pots and see how they do. I'll need the room in that tent to veg a couple Sugar Black Rose photo periods.

In the small tent with the BB autos are 2 Herijuana and 3, Sugar Black Rose. Don't mind the tent photo, my phone doesn't like the lights in there for some reason lol, they are niice and green.
All plants were fed Megacrop 2.0 2 days ago. Decided to see how they took to being fed this early. Well the said OH YEAH!

small tent pic1 -3-23-2019.jpg
Blueberry Auto pic1 -3-23-2019.jpg
Blueberry Auto pic2 -3-23-2019.jpg

Update:

WELL............. this batch is looking good! I did have one that didn't make it but the other three look good! Growth has been excellent! I transplanted one into an auto, and it grew over night! I think I'll leave the other 2 in the small pots and see how they do. I'll need the room in that tent to veg a couple Sugar Black Rose photo periods.

In the small tent with the BB autos are 2 Herijuana and 3, Sugar Black Rose. Don't mind the tent photo, my phone doesn't like the lights in there for some reason lol, they are niice and green.
All plants were fed Megacrop 2.0 2 days ago. Decided to see how they took to being fed this early. Well the said OH YEAH!

View attachment 1033384 View attachment 1033385 View attachment 1033386

Looking great, @pop22 :smoking:​

I've long been looking at www.linda-seeds.com as they have some excellent pricing, not only on their own, inexpensive bulk seeds, but also often great prices on popular seedbank strains.

I wanted to try some of their own brand cheap seeds, which go for $1.50 to $3.00 each. I got 10 auto Blueberry for $15.00!!! WOOOooo! Now to see if they were actually worth spending money on.

I put 2 in a soak for about 20 hours and transferred them to paper towel last night. They had already sprouted a radicle so seems like vigorous seeds.

I'll get pics when I plant them in their 4" starter pots of soil. They will will eventually be transplanted into auto pots. they will be the 8th grow in the same soil. I cut out the stump of the previous plant, and plant the new seedlings in the hole.

I’ll buy from Linda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whenever my current photo grow is done I'm planning to grow:

Linda seed: auto blueberry, auto purple kush, cbd Jack Herer.
Msnl: auto Magnum automatic.

I'm also trying to reveg at least one of my current ghost train Haze plants.

These cheap seeds will be an interesting try....
:)

@pop22 keep us posted on the progress

Karl

Subbed! I'm in. I want to place an order, but they do not seem to take US Bank cards, Site said something about Transferwise but when I went to do the order I didn't get the option for that. So I guess I will have to contact them to see what my options are, I'm in no hurry I have 250 seeds right now, but I would like to get some they offer and try out!

Subbed! I'm in. I want to place an order, but they do not seem to take US Bank cards, Site said something about Transferwise but when I went to do the order I didn't get the option for that. So I guess I will have to contact them to see what my options are, I'm in no hurry I have 250 seeds right now, but I would like to get some they offer and try out!
That's a nice stock of seeds! What strain is it?
I usually pay with bitcoin. When they took my order I got a confirmation in English, then two days later they told me in German that my order shipped :) lol. I'm in the US so that was a bit wierd.

Back