Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, i'm not judging yet, that's why I started 4 more. If I don't get at least 3 good plants out of the next 4, then i'll declare these seeds questionable. The runt is the only defect the other plant i killed lol!
I had a runt for a forum stomper from mephisto. Thing is literally 3 inches. If it was my first auto I'd be upset... but one plant dosent make a strain. Which can be a good or a bad thing...

Bummer!!!
I'm still watching. Cheap but high quality seeds is where the business is going
I had a runt that took two weeks to geminate, used the sand paper method in the end. Then the Shell didn't want to pop off. Then it was sloooooow to grow. Then it was falling over. Last thing was that I dried her out and she looked dead. Now she is going into flower and looks pretty strong.

Runts have the will to survive if we just give them some patience and a little help.

I took a quick peek at their website, most of the stuff is pretty normal pricing though :/ didn't see much for 1.50. what quantities did you grab?

Update:
All 4 seeds had a radicle at least an inch long! They were planted in 4L pots. Right now they are sharing the small tent with: 3 Sugar black Rose and 3 Herijuana, both of which are photo periods. I'm going to transplant the runt because.... well why not lol! Sorry I had so much to do I fogot to get pics but they should be above ground in a day or two.

Hey!

Look for Linda's own seed line I believe they are all $3.00 or less and those on sale are $1.50. I bought 10 Auto Blueberry. Yes other breeders seeds are about normal, but they do have good prices on some especially those on sale. I also got a Blueberry Ghost Train Haze, 5 sugar Black Rose, and 5 Ketama.

They gave me 5 OG Kush and 5 Critcal+. Can't say I didn't get a good deal!

I took a quick peek at their website, most of the stuff is pretty normal pricing though :/ didn't see much for 1.50. what quantities did you grab?

Hey!

Look for Linda's own seed line I believe they are all $3.00 or less and those on sale are $1.50. I bought 10 Auto Blueberry. Yes other breeders seeds are about normal, but they do have good prices on some especially those on sale. I also got a Blueberry Ghost Train Haze, 5 sugar Black Rose, and 5 Ketama.

They gave me 5 OG Kush and 5 Critcal+. Can't say I didn't get a good deal!
Got it. I couldn't sort for it but it was under a different section. Nice selection, lots of options.

Back