Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They have such good customer service, quick delivery & always something extra in the parcel.
My first exp with Linda was not so good, they made it right eventually just took a bit too long. My package never arrived and the tracking didn't work, they just kept saying to wait as the delivery is probably delayed. Had to wait about a month longer than necessary. But, they offered a full refund so I could place the order again.
Royal Queen are always helpful. They replaced a germ failure one time for me, and when they sent me the wrong seed once they gave a voucher for more than the cost of the missing seed. Most of the companies seem happy to help!

My first exp with Linda was not so good, they made it right eventually just took a bit too long. My package never arrived and the tracking didn't work, they just kept saying to wait as the delivery is probably delayed. Had to wait about a month longer than necessary. But, they offered a full refund so I could place the order again.
Royal Queen are always helpful. They replaced a germ failure one time for me, and when they sent me the wrong seed once they gave a voucher for more than the cost of the missing seed. Most of the companies seem happy to help!
In all fairness all the companies I’ve used have been great. Sure I’ve had a couple of issues but they’ve always been sorted out.

Got to get pics of my Linda Seeds Northern Lights autos. They look rough but it's my fault. I failed to water them a while back and they got dry to the point of starting to wilt. When then happens, PH shifts drastically and your plants end up looking like mine. Will post pics shortly!

Here's my wee budbox housing a couple of Linda €1,50 photos, AK on the left and Amnesia Haze on the right. This was taken tuesday I think, about a month into flower. Amnesia Haze is a strain that costs so much in the coffee shops here. For the price of a gram you could get maybe nine of these seeds!
_20210529_200218.JPG

Those are some beautiful ladies!

:drool:

Here's my wee budbox housing a couple of Linda €1,50 photos, AK on the left and Amnesia Haze on the right. This was taken tuesday I think, about a month into flower. Amnesia Haze is a strain that costs so much in the coffee shops here. For the price of a gram you could get maybe nine of these seeds!
View attachment 1324064

Back