Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Mazar in a 1 gallon pot. 26" tall! Not really a lot of bud on it though, maybe an ounce and a 1/2 ozof popcorn. It's ok, all the bud will likely go to hash, I already have 7 oz fro the Mazar I chopped a couple weeks ago. The other Mazar however had a good crop. Her buds may end up as hash also.

Mazar pic1 -5-13-2021.jpg

Might chop the Wedding Cake today!

@pop22 Can and would you mind recommending a cost effective auto girl scout cookies? I dont see one from Linda themselves and I have no clue about breeders.

The Mazar in a 1 gallon pot. 26" tall! Not really a lot of bud on it though, maybe an ounce and a 1/2 ozof popcorn. It's ok, all the bud will likely go to hash, I already have 7 oz fro the Mazar I chopped a couple weeks ago. The other Mazar however had a good crop. Her buds may end up as hash also.

View attachment 1318113

When I do my lindas order Mazar will for sure be on the list. Thats an amazing plant!
Reckon I'll grow all their 1.50 euro auto strains as well and grab a 10 pack of each. Thats alot of practice for autos for me, which is great cause im new to autos. Cheers

Great seeds for beginners! And for those of us that have been at it for a while! And Mazar is great bud too! Tastes good, makes lots of bud, yep, a winner!

When I do my lindas order Mazar will for sure be on the list. That's an amazing plant!
Reckon I'll grow all their 1.50 euro auto strains as well and grab a 10 pack of each. That's a lot of practice for autos for me, which is great cause im new to autos. Cheers

Back