Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Jpkindbud i received the auto destroyer seeds too. I also got 4 green crack from fastbuds as freebies from linda. Haven't popped any yet. I did pop northern lights photos about a week ago from Linda's and they seem very vigorous. I want some of those fat blueberry but I've bought some many seeds lately I've cut myself off for a bit. I also noticed Linda's price is creeping up.
Noticed that too about prices, I’ll let you know how fat blueberry goes. Wanted seedstockers sweet auto pack but pulled trigger one day too late and they were sold out! Lol oh well, next time

Noticed that too about prices, I’ll let you know how fat blueberry goes. Wanted seedstockers sweet auto pack but pulled trigger one day too late and they were sold out! Lol oh well, next time
you should like the Fat Blueberry very much.

you should like the Fat Blueberry very much.
Fat blueberry was #1 on my list, was it you that has a thread including that strain? Cuz I saw one on this thread and said to myself “that’s pretty, looks delicious, my PRECIOUS!!! Lol! Ordered yesterday and they have already shipped!

Fat blueberry was #1 on my list, was it you that has a thread including that strain? Cuz I saw one on this thread and said to myself “that’s pretty, looks delicious, my PRECIOUS!!! Lol! Ordered yesterday and they have already shipped!
I've got 5 of them.

yes,

Back