Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do a single run of pollen chucking on a nice sized secondary branch and next thing you know you've got 300 seeds in the jar.

Soooo, pulled the trigger and ordered $100 US of Linda seeds. All autoflower! 3seeds per strain

Banana punch
Gelato #33
Amnesia lemon
NYC Diesel
Fat blueberry
Northern lights
Purple kush
Mazar kush xxl

Soooo, pulled the trigger and ordered $100 US of Linda seeds. All autoflower! 3seeds per strain

Banana punch
Gelato #33
Amnesia lemon
NYC Diesel
Fat blueberry
Northern lights
Purple kush
Mazar kush xxl

lemme know if you start a grow thread growmie, im planning on picking up some lindas for my outdoor next year. give em hell

Beautiful selection JP, getting a few freebies too I reckon? Crazy how far 100 american dollars will take you on that site. Makes $10+ for a seed elsewhere seem ridiculous.
Very nearly went for the amnesia lemon too by the way, but split the difference and went for amnesia haze and super lemon haze :smoking:

Beautiful selection JP, getting a few freebies too I reckon? Crazy how far 100 american dollars will take you on that site. Makes $10+ for a seed elsewhere seem ridiculous.
Very nearly went for the amnesia lemon too by the way, but split the difference and went for amnesia haze and super lemon haze :smoking:
I understand where other breeders are coming from... I figure it’s a lot of hard work... and supply/demand dictates prices also.

@Jpkindbud i received the auto destroyer seeds too. I also got 4 green crack from fastbuds as freebies from linda. Haven't popped any yet. I did pop northern lights photos about a week ago from Linda's and they seem very vigorous. I want some of those fat blueberry but I've bought some many seeds lately I've cut myself off for a bit. I also noticed Linda's price is creeping up.

Back