Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's my photoperiod tent. In it is 2 Mazar XL autos that didn't auto. The one nearest the door is doing very well, building nice colas. The one in the left rear has looked rough since veg yet keeps on trucking. That's a 4ft plant in a one gallon pot! In the center rear near the fan is the Wedding Cake, a Linda seeds photoperiod. She's a real beauty and she's making some real fat colas! Smells like vanilla frosting! Can't wait to sample her!

Got a couple GG autos in the other tent.Will get pics later.

Photoperiod tent pic1 -4-23-2021.jpg

Man pop... You have quite the growroom :bow:
Today both my Dragon Seeds - Sweet Fang Lemon Auto and a couple of hours later Linda Seeds - Auto Fat Blueberry have emerged, three days after being put into a shot glass with some pH'ed water and a day later put into a Jiffy plug... That's quite the feat for such a little seed!!
20210423_152828_small.jpg

I must admit that I have so many Linda Seeds auto seeds in my collection now and that's all your fault :bighug:
I wanted to thank you for opening my eyes :cheers:
I'll probably be an old man before I even run out of seeds and if I find something worth while I can always self it and never run out...

I have more than a few myself and I AM an old man lol! Welcome to Seed Junkie Anonymous! :welcome::haha::smokeout:

Nice start!

Man pop... You have quite the growroom :bow:
Today both my Dragon Seeds - Sweet Fang Lemon Auto and a couple of hours later Linda Seeds - Auto Fat Blueberry have emerged, three days after being put into a shot glass with some pH'ed water and a day later put into a Jiffy plug... That's quite the feat for such a little seed!!
View attachment 1310294

I must admit that I have so many Linda Seeds auto seeds in my collection now and that's all your fault :bighug:
I wanted to thank you for opening my eyes :cheers:
I'll probably be an old man before I even run out of seeds and if I find something worth while I can always self it and never run out...

I mentioned when I emailed them I heard about them here. They have their own forum too. Not sure how active they are but there aware of us I think anyways. Germing my Linda's tomorrow for this upcoming outdoor season. Good thing I waited as we got some unexpected snow last week!

I mentioned when I emailed them I heard about them here. They have their own forum too. Not sure how active they are but there aware of us I think anyways. Germing my Linda's tomorrow for this upcoming outdoor season. Good thing I waited as we got some unexpected snow last week!
@pop22 I believe he has talked to them. When I emailed them all they wanted was me to post on their "forum" at their site. I gave them a pic of the Fat Blueberry at 21 oz. All I heard back was post to our forum. NOW this is not a "knock" on them They sell in Spain and so they are familiar with the EU. That is GREAT. They have great seeds at a very low price and good customer service. Go Linda Seeds,

NEW STRAIN ALERT
I always love a good landrace.. Indica Dom too

Who's gonna test her out for the gang? I got too much going on right now :smoking:

Screenshot_20210421-165800_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210421-165808_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210421-165814_Chrome.jpg

I have more than a few myself and I AM an old man lol! Welcome to Seed Junkie Anonymous! :welcome::haha::smokeout:

Nice start!

Well that’s just great. Up until I saw this thread I was recovering from S.A.S (seed acquisition syndrome). Looks like I’ll be grabbing a seat next to @pop22 at the next Seed Junkie Anonymous meeting. There better be coffee & cookies...
:pie:

Back