Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Linda Seeds Mazar XL autos, I have several going

Mazar in small tent pic1 -4-8-2021.jpg
Mazar in tent1 pic1 -4-8-2021.jpg
Mazar in tent2 pic1 -4-8-2021.jpg
Mazar in srog pic2 -4-1-2021.jpg

Yup read the whole thread, all 61 pages of it during work Jol.. just gotta say hats off to @pop22 and hats off to all the amazing growers making this thread as amazing as it is.

Linda definitely will be my source for autoflowering seeds after seeing the amazing quality and the AWESOME prices. I mostly grow photos and have enough genetics to last me forever between seeds and clones, but I have love for autoflowers even though I've never grown one.

That Fat blueberry is getting picked up quick! Most the blueberry strains I have smoked lean more towards gassy terps so I'd love some real blueberry terps. Blueberry rosin.. literally sounds like heaven. :hookah:

Seriously everyone who posted in this thread with all this awesome Info is a hero in my eyes, years of free knowledge and experience all at my fingertips.
Happy growin' folks ill be waiting to see if a 4/20 sale comes up before dropping my order.

Tag me when you start an auto grow!

Yup read the whole thread, all 61 pages of it during work Jol.. just gotta say hats off to @pop22 and hats off to all the amazing growers making this thread as amazing as it is.

Linda definitely will be my source for autoflowering seeds after seeing the amazing quality and the AWESOME prices. I mostly grow photos and have enough genetics to last me forever between seeds and clones, but I have love for autoflowers even though I've never grown one.

That Fat blueberry is getting picked up quick! Most the blueberry strains I have smoked lean more towards gassy terps so I'd love some real blueberry terps. Blueberry rosin.. literally sounds like heaven. :hookah:

Seriously everyone who posted in this thread with all this awesome Info is a hero in my eyes, years of free knowledge and experience all at my fingertips.
Happy growin' folks ill be waiting to see if a 4/20 sale comes up before dropping my order.

I have a fat blueberry started from Linda.
Its started indoors but hoping to move it outside. Will see how it goes. ✌

@pop22: After reading through this thread again and seeing your Auto Fat Blueberry I couldn't resist and put a Auto Fat Blueberry into a shot glass with some water. Tomorrow I'll be sowing it into a jiffy plug. It'll be five this year in stead of four. psst... Don't tell the missus ;)

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

@pop22: After reading through this thread again and seeing your Auto Fat Blueberry I couldn't resist and put a Auto Fat Blueberry into a shot glass with some water. Tomorrow I'll be sowing it into a jiffy plug. It'll be five this year in stead of four. psst... Don't tell the missus ;)

Update:

Most of my seeds sprouted and are doing well! One of 9 NL autos didn't sprout and the 1 Blueberry Ghost OG didn't sprout. th 2 Trizzlers, and the 3 Blueberry autos all came up. Off to a good start! Should be ready for transplant in 3-4 days I think.

Seedlings pic1 -4-19-2021.jpg

Back