Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've got the Wedding Cake photoperiod form Linda growing right now and she is a beauty! I'll get her unburied.... ( tent is over flowing lol ) and get a good pic of her.

I got a bunch of photos from Linda after seeing this thread a few months ago. I'll be getting some ready i have 10 plus so I'll update here.

Waiting on this new england weather to warm up. I might start the few indica leaning ones so I can get them out in a few weeks. The more equatorial genetics will never finish up here without a greenhouse and I can't build one where I live unfortunately.

I've almost ordered that fat blueberry like 5 times. My auto catalogs pretty full at the moment though. I want it badly though!!!ahhh so many choices I want them all!!

The wedding cake is what I'm most excited for. I got the sherbert,banana punch and the rest are classics. Please get that picture up id love to see how it looks.

@Nosias

Here you go She 32" tall and 32" wide lol!

Wedding Cake pic1 -4-6-2021.jpg

please do.

pop in in a couple weeks and see what she has for bud. I'm leaving her all natural. I plucked 4 upper fan leaves a while back but that's it. She's crowded so I expect a lot of popcorn. What I'm lookig for is how well the buds develop.

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Back