Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've grown several bluberries from 4-5 breeders. I think this is the best auto Blueberry I've grown.when you vape it it tastes like blueberry bubblegum! I love it! Been a while since I grew it, so can'rt say on the terps other than the vape flavor.

Hey @pop22 hows the fat blueberry smoke and how close to original blueberry Terp profile is it?

I've grown several bluberries from 4-5 breeders. I think this is the best auto Blueberry I've grown.when you vape it it tastes like blueberry bubblegum! I love it! Been a while since I grew it, so can'rt say on the terps other than the vape flavor.
Badass blueberry is my favorite flower of all time.

Have you ever tried Blueberry headband? Now THERE is a kickass strain, but since HSO went down, they are almost gone. ( photoperiod, the autos are long gone) I snag a bunch of the photoperiods. It's what I used to create my Blue Dragon.

Badass blueberry is my favorite flower of all time.

Have you ever tried Blueberry headband? Now THERE is a kickass strain, but since HSO went down, they are almost gone. ( photoperiod, the autos are long gone) I snag a bunch of the photoperiods. It's what I used to create my Blue Dragon.
I have def had blueberry headband and it’s killer I’d love an auto version

It is a really really good vape for me. Active but not jittery or head ache. Go for it.

Ps The lady was 605 grams dry weight :bubbles:

I got a bunch of photos from Linda after seeing this thread a few months ago. I'll be getting some ready i have 10 plus so I'll update here.

Waiting on this new england weather to warm up. I might start the few indica leaning ones so I can get them out in a few weeks. The more equatorial genetics will never finish up here without a greenhouse and I can't build one where I live unfortunately.

I've almost ordered that fat blueberry like 5 times. My auto catalogs pretty full at the moment though. I want it badly though!!!ahhh so many choices I want them all!!

Back