Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chopped the Wedding Cake yesterday. Nice amount of bud for a small plant! Aroma is mild and does smell a bit like vanilla frosting.

Wedding Cake pic1 -5-14-2021.jpg
Wedding Cake Bud pic1 -5-14-2021.jpg

Chopped the last Mazar today. Total for 5 plants is going to be well over a pound, the one giving 7 ounces! And I love the bud! Definitely in my top ten! I'm going to turn about 1/2 of it into hash sometime soon.
Pics later, smoked too much Blackberry Gum lol!

Got my second order from Linda seeds! Seedstockers Sweet auto mix pack! T shirt, and extra long Linda seeds papers. With 1 freebie auto destroyer. Ordered on Monday and they arrived today! No complaints! Super fast and answer emails in hours!
3B8A4E05-C450-4DA2-96A7-17FD7E36D377.jpeg

I've grown the Blackberry gum, great strain! I'd grow it again.

And I wanted to say, I smoked some of the Linda Seeds Wedding Cake a little while ago, and it some damn good weed!

Got my second order from Linda seeds! Seedstockers Sweet auto mix pack! T shirt, and extra long Linda seeds papers. With 1 freebie auto destroyer. Ordered on Monday and they arrived today! No complaints! Super fast and answer emails in hours!View attachment 1323326

Got my second order from Linda seeds! Seedstockers Sweet auto mix pack! T shirt, and extra long Linda seeds papers. With 1 freebie auto destroyer. Ordered on Monday and they arrived today! No complaints! Super fast and answer emails in hours!View attachment 1323326
They have such good customer service, quick delivery & always something extra in the parcel.

Back