Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wondering if anyone in this unofficial Linda seeds thread has grown their amnesia haze photo? She's been very slow and small for me, I wonder if she was the same for anyone else. Cheers :smokeit:

Haven't tried their Amnesia.

Wondering if anyone in this unofficial Linda seeds thread has grown their amnesia haze photo? She's been very slow and small for me, I wonder if she was the same for anyone else. Cheers :smokeit:

I too have not tried that strain from Linda

I too have not tried that strain from Linda
Me neither, I am growing Auto Fat Blueberry from Linda. Except for feeding I haven't done anything to her. She sits there in her corner, not the best place to be if I might add, in a 7gallon fabric pot next to a Tomato and a Melon. But she's doing her thing and is doing it great. She must be enjoying herself I guess :thumbsup:
20210617_185135_small.jpg

Regards,

B

Me neither, I am growing Auto Fat Blueberry from Linda. Except for feeding I haven't done anything to her. She sits there in her corner, not the best place to be if I might add, in a 7gallon fabric pot next to a Tomato and a Melon. But she's doing her thing and is doing it great. She must be enjoying herself I guess :thumbsup:
View attachment 1331790

Regards,

B
Succes with that melon AB not an easy thing to grow! More of a challenge than our favourite plant anyways :haha:

No. Cheap seeds are not worth it. Spend your entire years seed budget on the very best genetics money can buy. Maybe 2 packs. Keep 2 mothers take cuttings. Reverse a branch. Make seeds. Cross the 2 strains you buy. Plant a bunch in solo cups. Do a pheno hunt. At least you will have a lifetime supply of fire. At most you find a one in a thousand motherfucker of a pheno. FUCK CHEAP SEEDS. My humble opinion.

No. Cheap seeds are not worth it. Spend your entire years seed budget on the very best genetics money can buy. Maybe 2 packs. Keep 2 mothers take cuttings. Reverse a branch. Make seeds. Cross the 2 strains you buy. Plant a bunch in solo cups. Do a pheno hunt. At least you will have a lifetime supply of fire. At most you find a one in a thousand motherfucker of a pheno. FUCK CHEAP SEEDS. My humble opinion.

Seed budget? What manner of foul beast is this that you speak of?

Last edited:
View attachment 1331790

Regards,

B
We all love company. It's hard sometime to remember that everything is one. We are like raindrops hoping to come together in the rives, lakes and oceans. Very nice peaceful tent.

Back