Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol was just going to comment on the duck pop, good job on keeping that baby alive! I didn't manage any webs out of my f1 space quack but there's always another chance down the road. I'll find a good duck genetic eventually. I know stone was talking of releasing purple quack not too long ago.

Blueberry looks awesome too, not too shabby for under 2 bucks. Looks nice and skinny on the leaves.

Update:

My Blueberry is flowering nicely! Seems to be Sativa dom from the looks. And she is flowering nicely! I guess that explains it being at day 80 and still only about 1/2 through flowering. One of the smaller plants is about done I'm going to chop her tomorrow! I'll get pics of the 2 smaller and post tomorrow.

I upped the feed to 550 ppms of MC 2 and she's has handled it well, no nute burn or toxicity.

View attachment 1056880 I am battling f'n spider mites, I got lax and that's a big mistake! I'm spraying all plants with 70% Isopropyl alcohol mixed with 2 parts water, one alcohol. Now you could use 35% mixed 1:1 but its cheaper to use 70%. It does no harm to the plants and the mites can't build a tolerance, it kills them by dehydrating them. I'm spraying daily for 3 days, them every other day for a week, then twice a week for the next 2 weeks.

Blueberry auto pic1 -5-9-2019.jpg

Update:

I'm chopping this one. She's been in a 1Gal. (4L) pot. Very nice bud formations! For a small plant she's going to yeild well. I'm goging to guess 45g dry. We'll see!

Smell is heavenly! And yes, she does smell bluberry! I'm excited! I'll post pic of the other small one shortly

Final in the pot pic:

Blueberry auto plant1 pic1 -5-10-2019.jpg

WOOOOOOOoooo HOOOOOOOOoooo!

Just trimmed that BB and I just HAD to have a sample, I couldn't stand to wait any longer. So I nuked a bud in 15 sec. increments letting it cool in between a bit, didn't want to toast it lol. So, we popped it into our new vape, an Xmax Starry ( NICE little vape! ) and took a few hits with my lady. WE HAVE A WINNER! Ohhh my the flavor! Tastes like blueberry Tootsie Roll! And a very nice buzz too! A little more of a headbuzz than I care for but still pleseant enough to still enjoy. It does have some body stone also, on the mild side. We'll see what this bud is like after drying and a 2 week cure.

It already has my approval! I'll grow this again and not many strains make the list twice!

Well........... life has just really sucked the last couple weeks. The bright spot was a little 5 day vacation. BUT I made a big mistake. I had my som=n here so I had him water the pots that needed hand watering and he did fine. However, I forgot to explain to him about spraying the plants to fight the mites. When I got home, the big BB was dying! Worse I've ever seen at least 1/3 the the plant was dead and brown. I've been so bummed thsat I haven't even wanted to be online for more than a few minutes. I chopped her and processed the buds, they'll all go to concentrate. I'll make bubble hash then wash it with alcohol and strain thru a 25 micron filter.

I can say though, this is a fine example of Blueberry auto and I would buy it again. I give it my recommendation! I'm very pleased with the bud I got from the two small plants.

here's my poor BB and ducksfoot ( she's dead too... )
Blueberry daed pic1 -5-30-2019.jpg

So sorry to see the mite damage, those little bastards are the worst. Took me forever to get rid of mine, and have not seen one in months so fingers crossed! I used the iso mix and persimilis predatory mites to clean things up (not both at once of course). Persimilis were fantastic, but they hate sticky feet so they were not as effective in the flowering tent. And I had to knock back the heavier infestation first but after that they decimated the spider mites in my veg tents. No chance of diapause, they found every last one!
Then shut down, clean and sanitize and I hope I never see another one in my life. Best of luck to you getting rid of the Borg as well.

@pop22 sorry to hear about this man. Keep your head up though. I have started some of my Linda seeds. Namely CBD jack Herer, BB auto, purple kush auto, northern lights auto .

I have had mites before so I'm trying my best to take precautions. Also let my previous grow dry to a crisp but they somehow recovered. I can't trust anyone to look after my tent and just cross my fingers that I can manage this remotely at times.

Do you have anything growing at this point?

Back