Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, last update about Linda Seeds on this, emailed them back this morning, made a deal I got a nice discount on a 2nd order, placed my order. They are including my missing seeds and making sure I get the whole order this time. They were very nice about this and handled it very well. Looks like they fixed whatever was bugging their site, I had no issues this time. With the discount it basically equated to free shipping on the order. I am happy, and I will have plenty of autos on hand for quite some time! And got some nice freebies for the orders that are all autos as well which is great! Linda seeds back to an A+ in my book!

Update:

auto pot tent is now on 20/4. The Blueberry auto is stretching and into preflower! She's become a big, round bush lol! I can't wait to see how she buds up.
She's looking quite healthy. The 2 in 4L pots are well into flower and one is building some nice buds already! So far, I'm very pleased with these autos!

My phone doesn't like the light from the QB 324... it has some red in it, this QB used Nichia Chips with some reds mixed in. They are actually very dark green

Blueberry  autos pic1 -4-12-2019.jpg
Blueberry in auto pot pic1 -4-12-2019.jpg

Update:

auto pot tent is now on 20/4. The Blueberry auto is stretching and into preflower! She's become a big, round bush lol! I can't wait to see how she buds up.
She's looking quite healthy. The 2 in 4L pots are well into flower and one is building some nice buds already! So far, I'm very pleased with these autos!

My phone doesn't like the light from the QB 324... it has some red in it, this QB used Nichia Chips with some reds mixed in. They are actually very dark green

View attachment 1043918 View attachment 1043919
Looking good pop

Update:

Did you do any topping with these? Looking good! Moving fast!

I've done some defoliation on the large one, but no topping. I usually do little plant training the first time I grow a strain. I like to see their natural structure. The ones in the 4L pots will get no training.

Did you do any topping with these? Looking good! Moving fast!

Update:

@pop22 They are looking terrific!

@pop22 Heya, just got email from Linda again, they were cool enough to ship my missing seeds ahead of my order and are still sending my order with freebies and still got to keep the discount. Man I think they deserve 5 Stars on that! Thank you Pop22 for the help, and all the great info!

Back