Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry I did not know. But glad you let me know before I placed any order with them.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

UPDATE:

The ladies are doing great! One of the plants in the 4L pots has begun to flower. The one in the auto pot is close to flowering also, she's begun to stretch. Looks like they'll stay short and bushy and that's fine. The have great color and leaf development. Fine looking ladies!

Feed is Megacrop 2.0 @ 525ppms, PH 6.5. Temps are a little high, looks like I'll have to start the aircon back up. was nice over winter to not run the aircon!

Pulse -4-2-2019.png
Blueberry auto pic1 -4-2-2019.jpg
Blueberry auto pic2 -4-2-2019.jpg

here are the Sugar Black Rose, also bought from Linda Seeds. these are Photo periods and will be moved today to another tent to go on 12/12 before they get TOO big... lol! The first pics is one I'm experimenting with mainlining.

SBR - mainlined pic1 -4-2-2019.jpg
SBR pic1 -4-2-2019.jpg
SBR pic2 -4-2-2019.jpg

Man those SBR look super good. I was checking the site out and may pick up a few. They had good sales on some KC seeds too, never ran their gear and at the price I may pick some up too lol keep it up pop

Update:

1 plant in a 4L pot is flowering. The plant in the auto pots looks like she's on the edge of flowering. She's put on some good size too! Will be interesting to see how much she'll stretch if flower. All plants are looking good!

Blueberry Auto pic1 -4-6-2019.jpg
Blueberry Auto pic2 -4-6-2019.jpg

So........... it looks like someone has a problem with their order from Linda. Not going to comment yet, shit happens, hell my very first order ever never showed up. the seedbank did reship though. THEN.......... I ordered from the again ( now called the single Seed Center ) and they outright fucked me over. I spent $69 and got NOTHING, net even a refund.............. scumbags!

So lets see if they fix this for Daxxor before we rake them over the coals lol!

I am hoping they do, They did offer me a 5% savings on the next order due to the shipping costs and ordering issues with their website, because it looks as if they do not honor the Free shipping over 100 Euro to the USA that they still advertise, now as I was charged $26 on top of a $180+ order totaling $209+change.
Picture 2019-04-08 16_43_30.png
Picture 2019-04-08 16_45_33.png

Back