Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something was funky with their website, I ain't gonna lie. When I was doing and testing things I noticed I could place an order and they would send a confirmation email even with me not paying. Something with how they confirm bitcoin transactions.... But my actual order worked out great. Let's see how they do on the things they f*'d Up.

I am all good with them, if they make good on sending the other seeds. Mistakes happen. But if they don't, I doubt I will ever try them again.
Point them to this post and they will see how many future customers that are watching to see how things go.

Recieved my order from Linda Seeds today. Exactly 7 days for delivery from Spain to Canada. Got everything I ordered, no issues at all. Packaging was discreet. I'll have an Auto Purple Kush in the soil tonight. I've got one spot left in my room reserved just for her. [emoji106]
e3d0955fdb3d218fabdbac05f63acc82.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Glad you got yours without issue. I am still waiting on a reply from them, never even got an email back. I sent one out to HDSC thanking them for an order I put in and letting them know I got it just fine. They emailed me back in under 5 min.

Daxxor
That sucks. I hope it works out for you. Nobody likes being overcharged and there really is no reason for poor customer service.

That sucks. I hope it works out for you. Nobody likes being overcharged and there really is no reason for poor customer service.

I am okay with the shipping charge, because I was placing a fairly large order. You would think they would be all like, hey this guy had issues with our website (because it is having issues) that they would double check the order making sure, since they have to charge that amount for shipping, and send the right amount of stuff. But on their page under terms, they claim they will notify you if they cant send the order and give the option to cancel or atleast give you an option to pick different seeds like some other banks do. So here is the end of Day 2, and still no reply from Linda Seeds.

Alright, so I've done a little consumer advocacy.....lol. I messaged Linda seeds. Here is the content of my message:

In December, I placed an order with you. I'm very active on a couple of forums, autoflower.net in particular. I started a thread about one of the strains I bought from you and it has attracted a lot of attention. However, one of the people I recommended to you has had problems with his order and it appears that you have been less than attentive to addressing his issues. I am documenting this in my thread. I'm hoping you resolve his issues quickly and in a fair manner. People have enough problems with other seedbanks lack of concern for their customers and I'm hoping you'll show this fellow that you are capable f exceptional customer service.
here's a quote from his post in my thread:
"I am okay with the shipping charge, because I was placing a fairly large order. You would think they would be all like, hey this guy had issues with our website (because it is having issues) that they would double check the order making sure, since they have to charge that amount for shipping, and send the right amount of stuff. But on their page under terms, they claim they will notify you if they cant send the order and give the option to cancel or atleast give you an option to pick different seeds like some other banks do. So here is the end of Day 2, and still no reply from Linda Seeds."

I'll be documenting your responses in my thread with the hopes of showing you have a company worthy of our forum members who would buy from you.

I am okay with the shipping charge, because I was placing a fairly large order. You would think they would be all like, hey this guy had issues with our website (because it is having issues) that they would double check the order making sure, since they have to charge that amount for shipping, and send the right amount of stuff. But on their page under terms, they claim they will notify you if they cant send the order and give the option to cancel or atleast give you an option to pick different seeds like some other banks do. So here is the end of Day 2, and still no reply from Linda Seeds.

If you dont mind delete post, we dont give away shipping ways.

Can you do the same with original post about shipping. Thx but we need to be safe and giving away the way they are shipped is bad.
Not quite sure what you meant, but I deleted that comment like you asked.

Also Day 3 and no replies from Linda Seeds

Last edited:
Got a reply from Linda Seeds:
"Hello, *********

first of all we would like to apologize for the delayed answer. As you guessed, it was about an error system that showed a wrong amount of free seeds; that's why we've only sent four. We are still working on it, expecting to get it fixed very soon. Regarding this, we've sent you the remaining free seeds that we owe you.

We hope you can receive them soon.

Best regards,
Linda Support."

So it was a website error they are fixing.

Good! I also got an email from them asking who I was writing about. I simply replied that I saw you posted this response and said thank you.

So, we can ding them a bit for being a bit slow, but I've dealt with a number of seedbanks the fact of even getting a response is a positive! Over all, I still feel they are worthy of doing business with.

Got a reply from Linda Seeds:
"Hello, *********

first of all we would like to apologize for the delayed answer. As you guessed, it was about an error system that showed a wrong amount of free seeds; that's why we've only sent four. We are still working on it, expecting to get it fixed very soon. Regarding this, we've sent you the remaining free seeds that we owe you.

We hope you can receive them soon.

Best regards,
Linda Support."

So it was a website error they are fixing.

I am pleased with their response and although they were slow to communicate, they are having issues which may in fact be why they are responding slow. So I will give them the benefit of the doubt and see how things go with them correcting this. Over all I still think they are a good option as a seedbank with some good low cost seeds, the seeds I received looked good for the most part and I would use them again, as I like their intention to take care of issues that arise. Too many out there that probably would not have even cared.

Back