NEWS Ontario

@Mustang92
Pm me.
I grow several strains of short stuff seeds.
Including Red Dwarf and Micron Auto Tao.
I'll post some pics tomorrow in daylight of my seed run.
FYI folks.
I've sent different (parcels) accross Canada via Canada post, using THEIR smell free bags.
When looking at the restriction list.
I asked what good these bags are for if nothing can be mailed in them (from the restriction list).
The answer was, pot we guess.:shrug:
Its not considered a hazardous product for transport.:doh:

20200805_173825.jpg

My co-op kid at work is big into RC trucks and had camera on one. I want to make video with truck driving through my watering path.

@Mustang92
Pm me.
I grow several strains of short stuff seeds.
Including Red Dwarf and Micron Auto Tao.
I'll post some pics tomorrow in daylight of my seed run.
FYI folks.
I've sent different (parcels) accross Canada via Canada post, using THEIR smell free bags.
When looking at the restriction list.
I asked what good these bags are for if nothing can be mailed in them (from the restriction list).
The answer was, pot we guess.:shrug:
Its not considered a hazardous product for transport.:doh:
Short stuff always seems to get good reviews. I'll definitely pm you mate, I'm off work tomorrow so I'll pm you when I wake and bake tomorrow. Us Ontario boys and girls need to stick together.

View attachment 1214116
I had about 29 clones that didn't get traded. Started 2 rooms, hps room with 12 plants. It's summer and hot in the hps room so I'm not bothering with net.
View attachment 1214117
17 clones in Led room, I won't bother with net to lazy and have enough plants outside quantity of bud is not a enough concern.

This coming weekend I'll visit my other buddy and have pictures of clones being raised on Georgian bay lake water and is growing in beach sand. I have never grown in all sand, he says plants are doing great but interested to see how much he has to water when they flower, lucky lake water is free.
Georgian bay is a beautiful place. I bet lake water gives the cannabis a nice flavour

View attachment 1222495

I traded clones with this lady and she keeps texting me pics and I get impression she wants to hook up with me because she keeps trying to invite herself over with in her words "a jug of rum and coke".
Could be screech,
Could be Jamaican...
Either way, its free booze:cheers:
Then again,
D'penz of the size of the:kiss:(bottle):crying:

View attachment 1222495

I traded clones with this lady and she keeps texting me pics and I get impression she wants to hook up with me because she keeps trying to invite herself over with in her words "a jug of rum and coke".
Too funny. Have your non autos started flowering this year?

Back