NEWS Ontario

20200707_131412.jpg

I had about 29 clones that didn't get traded. Started 2 rooms, hps room with 12 plants. It's summer and hot in the hps room so I'm not bothering with net.
20200709_123043.jpg

17 clones in Led room, I won't bother with net to lazy and have enough plants outside quantity of bud is not a enough concern.

This coming weekend I'll visit my other buddy and have pictures of clones being raised on Georgian bay lake water and is growing in beach sand. I have never grown in all sand, he says plants are doing great but interested to see how much he has to water when they flower, lucky lake water is free.

View attachment 1214114
Friend of mine looking after his mothers clones. She's big into gardening and wanted to try growing weed (did a few clone trade with a lot of people just really interested in growing). He says she calls him every other day with reports on clones, so guess she's having fun.
Here my first plant. Started in April

Attachments

• 20200715_144526.jpg
    20200715_144526.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 107
20200723_212132.jpg

Pic at dusk , don't know if bright enough but I like how weed always droops down at night. I've been using my cucumbers for when to water my plants. The cucumbers leaves start drooping the weed the plants won't be to far behind.
20200723_212039.jpg

I've thought about buying the auto Short Stuff mixed seed pack, they say they will get only 4 feet. I'm just waiting for a sale. I've grown some indica that are more bush like but still hit about 5 to 6 feet.

Good looking buds growing. Too bad I can't mail you some of my crop. I like trading weed. Any experience growing low height strains?
Thats Great Idea Mate,
Dude i use to purolator weed around ontario when it was illegal. Now it's legal we can mail weed to each other, no money exchanges hands, that can't be illegal anymore(the onlineshops ship weed all the time canada post).
Back when I grew hydro in college their was a group 3 to 5 guys at any given time and we swapped weed with each other. Every time we pull a harvest we'd swap 3 oz that way in between grows you always have weed. Closer to sept. I'll give you list of strains and we can private message are addresses and I'll mail or purolator it to you.

Last edited:
Back