NEWS Ontario

May 24 is the date I've used for years but most farmers in my area(northen Ontario) say June is safer. So I use May24 as my date to be ready then try and look at a long range forcast, cross the fingers, or be smart and wait 1-2 weeks till June.
I use to grow outdoor/indoor a long time ago and only started to get back into outdoor 3 years ago and this year for indoor. I wanted to do clones this year because the clones i was getting last few years blew arse, so I did my own mothers this year. Seems most indica dominate plants will finish in late sept. usually and I'm trying some of the FAST strains to see how they clone and smoke(i know nothing about FAST strains). The ones the seed bank say will finish that I'm trying is Pineapple Express #2, Shiskaberry(think thats how you spell it) , The Purps, Black Amnesia FAST. I have 17 mothers in all and I think 4-5 will be tuff to finish in Oct. weather(hopefully good OCT no frost)so I thnking of doing 8-12 in a tent this week and slowing start building up the clones for outdoor, maybe do 20 every few days so I can keep handle on the waterng. I'm also going to do pots outdoor, I have never grow weed in pots outdoor always in the ground so I'll do 10 in fabric pots and see how that goes.
Cool
May 24 is the date I've used for years but most farmers in my area(northen Ontario) say June is safer. So I use May24 as my date to be ready then try and look at a long range forcast, cross the fingers, or be smart and wait 1-2 weeks till June.
I use to grow outdoor/indoor a long time ago and only started to get back into outdoor 3 years ago and this year for indoor. I wanted to do clones this year because the clones i was getting last few years blew arse, so I did my own mothers this year. Seems most indica dominate plants will finish in late sept. usually and I'm trying some of the FAST strains to see how they clone and smoke(i know nothing about FAST strains). The ones the seed bank say will finish that I'm trying is Pineapple Express #2, Shiskaberry(think thats how you spell it) , The Purps, Black Amnesia FAST. I have 17 mothers in all and I think 4-5 will be tuff to finish in Oct. weather(hopefully good OCT no frost)so I thnking of doing 8-12 in a tent this week and slowing start building up the clones for outdoor, maybe do 20 every few days so I can keep handle on the waterng. I'm also going to do pots outdoor, I have never grow weed in pots outdoor always in the ground so I'll do 10 in fabric pots and see how that goes.
Cool. I'm trying fast seeds too. Blueberry fast. Glue gelato auto...NL fast and speedy chili fast. All from tnsb

View attachment 1155697

The new Ontario Lic. plate;
I'm pretty sure that the premier of Ontario is telling me to grow my weed and he didn't say how many either. If he wanted me to grow only 4 he would have put that on the plate " A PLACE TO GROW 4" but he didn't. I think he wants me to MAKE ONTARIO GREAT AGAIN by growing many many plants, book it.
I think it means you have a 123 plant limit

True North Seed Bank is Canuk Seed, so you can get deal on either website

Canuk Seeds

PRE 420 SALE: 50% Off Canuk Seeds

PRE 420 SALE (APRIL 1st - 16th)
50% OFF CANUK SEEDS

High there,

It's time to get a head start on your shopping for this year's growing season.

Here at Canuk Seeds, we have tons of great strain options for you to choose from. Whether you are looking for a full-body relaxation from an Indica strain, or an energizing and euphoric mind effect from our Sativa strains, we have the seeds for you.

What better way to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year than to offer our customers a Pre-420 Sale!

Get 50% OFF Canuk Seeds from April 1st - 16th!

New strains by Canuk Seeds COMING SOON:
  • Canuk CBG
  • Banana Kush Auto Fem
  • LSD Auto Fem
  • LSD Fem
  • Strawberry Banana Fem
  • BC God Bud Regular
  • Alien Technology Regular
  • Cement Shoes Regular
  • Jelly Bean Regular
  • Wedding Cake Regular

Cool

Cool. I'm trying fast seeds too. Blueberry fast. Glue gelato auto...NL fast and speedy chili fast. All from tnsb
I was looking at this AK from Canuk seed and it is AK47 x Ruderalis cross so it should be september you'd think. Wasn't happy with my seed collection and had to stock up on a few kushs and skunks. That speedy chili sound interesting for the name alone :) :)

Grat
Make sure you do your research on strains guys....there is lots of strains out there that will perform very well at the 45th/46th n in Ontario.

Grateful for suggestion of strains on 45 46 n

Make sure you do your research on strains guys....there is lots of strains out there that will perform very well at the 45th/46th n in Ontario.

Nice too see some fellow canucks..
I just popped some 12 year old mighty durban s1's from the rcmcollective days..they should finish nicely here at 46N.

I also used to plant may 24..after a two freak snowfalls june 1st and 5-6th the following year..I wait til june 10th now. Much safer.

Getting close to planting time boys, very excited.
20200525_075231.jpg

Got another 40+ in humidity domes growing roots. Can't wait to get in ground.

Attachments

• 20200525_075231.jpg
    20200525_075231.jpg
    803.3 KB · Views: 50
Back