NEWS Ontario

Mustang92

Your eyes look glazed, have you been eating donuts
Reaction score
Hello mates, tell me if this is happening in your town yet, there is a guy right now delivering grand daddy purple (shite grow and no bud appeal ,shite cure, still get you stoned) for $160.00 to your door. He is advertising it but there is no way it`s legit legal, you can only reach him by phone. I`m in the country and there are grow ops opening every where now and it`s like the wild west. I think buddy is getting his weed from a some asian guys that started up next to my buddies farm last year. We did a grow in his back 40 and came across their weed sitting out in buckets, we hopped fence to take a look and within 15mins some guys showed up on atv`s asking us what going on.

No idea if that is going on over here in BC, but anyone paying $160/oz for shite, needs to grow some of their own. Or they can buy somewhat acceptable commercial stuff for not much more than that, and the chance that the commercial stuff is laced with pesticide crap is smaller, likely a lot smaller than with shite bought off some dude selling it on the street and who may not have any idea how it was grown.

No idea if that is going on over here in BC, but anyone paying $160/oz for shite, needs to grow some of their own. Or they can buy somewhat acceptable commercial stuff for not much more than that, and the chance that the commercial stuff is laced with pesticide crap is smaller, likely a lot smaller than with shite bought off some dude selling it on the street and who may not have any idea how it was grown.

moneyz Trumps quality everytime in big business so I agree we will always grow 100X better weed because big budness grows for moneyz we grow for love of it. I just think it`s amazing how quickly free market works and adjusts no matter how stupid the goverment is.

ontarioplate.jpg

The new Ontario Lic. plate;
I'm pretty sure that the premier of Ontario is telling me to grow my weed and he didn't say how many either. If he wanted me to grow only 4 he would have put that on the plate " A PLACE TO GROW 4" but he didn't. I think he wants me to MAKE ONTARIO GREAT AGAIN by growing many many plants, book it.

20200228_122654.jpg

3 feet in one day, 3 days later rain, WTF.
I feel for everyone with grow room in basement in Ontario this year.
20200302_124501.jpg

3 days later it rained and then the sun and you could ski with sweater on. This is a crazy winter this year.

greetings from Ottawa. How was your grow last year?

greetings from Ottawa. How was your grow last year?
sucked, couldn't get out in bush till late june because of rain and mud. Did my legal 4 beside my house and got hit with 2-3 frosts after may24 to june and hermie half my crop.

This winter has been tuff indoors too, the up and down temps outside screw with my basement and it's tuff keeping anything consistent in heat and hum. One good think is I've got 17 mothers ready for this may24 and started clones.

Any strains you like for our climate? Is may 24 the typical start date? Great to hear about fellow grows. Big ups

May 24 is the date I've used for years but most farmers in my area(northen Ontario) say June is safer. So I use May24 as my date to be ready then try and look at a long range forcast, cross the fingers, or be smart and wait 1-2 weeks till June.
I use to grow outdoor/indoor a long time ago and only started to get back into outdoor 3 years ago and this year for indoor. I wanted to do clones this year because the clones i was getting last few years blew arse, so I did my own mothers this year. Seems most indica dominate plants will finish in late sept. usually and I'm trying some of the FAST strains to see how they clone and smoke(i know nothing about FAST strains). The ones the seed bank say will finish that I'm trying is Pineapple Express #2, Shiskaberry(think thats how you spell it) , The Purps, Black Amnesia FAST. I have 17 mothers in all and I think 4-5 will be tuff to finish in Oct. weather(hopefully good OCT no frost)so I thnking of doing 8-12 in a tent this week and slowing start building up the clones for outdoor, maybe do 20 every few days so I can keep handle on the waterng. I'm also going to do pots outdoor, I have never grow weed in pots outdoor always in the ground so I'll do 10 in fabric pots and see how that goes.

Back