Thanks mate, been looking at loads of different methods of doing this and stubbled across this unmodified monotub contraption and method of doing it.

But I think I will use prefilled bags in the tub instead of having the substrate loose so the environment is more sterile,
I'm thinking the hallway off the Den could accommodate a small mono with a bag or 2, screwed to the wall up high lol
Maybe hook up an air line for the fruiting stage.
Bags inside of a homemade tub is pretty much what @Bill.de.Cat is doing right now. Check out his thread too. He's doing it a little differently then me but I'm gonna probably use his bag in tub style next round

Bags inside of a homemade tub is pretty much what @Bill.de.Cat is doing right now. Check out his thread too. He's doing it a little differently then me but I'm gonna probably use his bag in tub style next round
Got 10ml Golden Teacher orderd,
Just need the substrate and some polypatch's or polytape and I'm ready to rock.
Bags in a tub seems like it's the cleanist way I can do it considering the location it's Gona be so it's good to see it works

Got 10ml Golden Teacher orderd,
Just need the substrate and some polypatch's or polytape and I'm ready to rock.
Bags in a tub seems like it's the cleanist way I can do it considering the location it's Gona be so it's good to see it works
Local drug store 3M micropore tape.

Back