Yes most definitely for research purposes.
Thinking due to the small of space needed, I could construct a small climitised box and stick it in the ground lol
The bags are air tight so you could maybe do most of it underground. I don't know about it getting contaminated once you open the bag underground though. It's pretty much about 6 weeks of just waiting and then the mushrooms grow in like 2 weeks

The bags are air tight so you could maybe do most of it underground. I don't know about it getting contaminated once you open the bag underground though. It's pretty much about 6 weeks of just waiting and then the mushrooms grow in like 2 weeks
Trying to find a place to get spores but worried that if I get the liquid I could get in trouble, is it hard work scraping the spores off the print to turn to the liquid at home. Or is that too much work for a beginner lol

Trying to find a place to get spores but worried that if I get the liquid I could get in trouble, is it hard work scraping the spores off the print to turn to the liquid at home. Or is that too much work for a beginner lol
I've never messed with prints so I don't know. Inoculatetheworld ships internationally. That's where I got mine.
Screenshot_20240203-092102.png

Shouldn't be hard at all. Just keep everything as sterile as you can. 70% alcohol, distilled water etc.

I've never messed with prints so I don't know. Inoculatetheworld ships internationally. That's where I got mine.
View attachment 1663403
Thanks mate, will have a proper look later tonight,
Any strain you recomend?
It looks easy enough, it basically does it itself if conditions are right and kept clean & sterile.
Never tried shrooms before do be interesting to try @microdose level,

Thanks mate, will have a proper look later tonight,
Any strain you recomend?
It looks easy enough, it basically does it itself if conditions are right and kept clean & sterile.
Never tried shrooms before do be interesting to try @microdose level,
The stargazers grew best for me. Most common mushrooms are ape, golden teachers, b+, and blue meanies probably. I got the isolated spores from them

The stargazers grew best for me. Most common mushrooms are ape, golden teachers, b+, and blue meanies probably. I got the isolated spores from them
Thanks mate, been looking at loads of different methods of doing this and stubbled across this unmodified monotub contraption and method of doing it.

But I think I will use prefilled bags in the tub instead of having the substrate loose so the environment is more sterile,
I'm thinking the hallway off the Den could accommodate a small mono with a bag or 2, screwed to the wall up high lol
Maybe hook up an air line for the fruiting stage.

Back