@Bill.de.Cat here's the tidal wave bag currently. Plucked the good ones yesterday but you can see it turning green quickly now. But that bag was open in my basement for a month and I just moved it into my garage a week ago or so and just started turning green a couple days ago. Block was totally white with no action for many weeks. Think I should have broken it up and mixed with coco and fruited in a different box a while ago
IMG_20240103_200707576.jpg

@Bill.de.Cat here's the tidal wave bag currently. Plucked the good ones yesterday but you can see it turning green quickly now. But that bag was open in my basement for a month and I just moved it into my garage a week ago or so and just started turning green a couple days ago. Block was totally white with no action for many weeks. Think I should have broken it up and mixed with coco and fruited in a different box a while ago
View attachment 1657167
Don't think I'd wait for those little ones myself, bout time to toss that bag. But then again I'm the type to toss a whole plant if I see any mold at all.

Hey @JP1
I would love to try this but I'm worried it's too complicated

What's your thoughts on this, is it easy enough to do?

Hey @JP1

It's pretty easy as long as you have somewhere warm enough and quiet enough to keep the bags (just need room temp). I did it all in my basement. But the way I did it it's pretty easy. It's pretty much inject, leave it for a couple weeks, and cut a hole in the bag and wait. Much less work and investment then growing plants. Main thing is cleaning a room before injecting. This was my 1st attempt at it

Hey @JP1

I did almost all of it in my bedroom and bathroom. It's pretty easy as long as you take care with cleanliness. I used my bathroom for the clean stuff as it's the smallest room and I can spray everything with 70%. A small SAB completed it.

Oh..BTW @JP1 .....I got more pins from the other block now.

Oh..BTW @JP1 .....I got more pins from the other block now.
This bag of tidal wave that was contaminated months ago is just sitting open in my dirty 50* garage and it's been kicking out a little mushroom every day or 2 out of the side that's still white
IMG_20240130_185714415.jpg

It's pretty easy as long as you have somewhere warm enough and quiet enough to keep the bags (just need room temp). I did it all in my basement. But the way I did it it's pretty easy. It's pretty much inject, leave it for a couple weeks, and cut a hole in the bag and wait. Much less work and investment then growing plants. Main thing is cleaning a room before injecting. This was my 1st attempt at it
I'm tempted to give it a go.
Be interesting, Gona read up more, thanks

I'm tempted to give it a go.
Be interesting, Gona read up more, thanks
Good luck. Not a lot of equipment needed if you go the bags and syringes route. Don't think it would work below the ground though :crying: But it only takes about a shoebox worth of space on a shelf for 60 days for 2 bags. Doesn't smell at all. You can also get more into it and keep the genetics forever like @Bill.de.Cat is doing in his thread. He's kinda doing like the next step up from my basic grow :pass:

Good luck. Not a lot of equipment needed if you go the bags and syringes route. Don't think it would work below the ground though :crying: But it only takes about a shoebox worth of space on a shelf for 60 days for 2 bags. Doesn't smell at all. You can also get more into it and keep the genetics forever like @Bill.de.Cat is doing in his thread. He's kinda doing like the next step up from my basic grow :pass:
I'm thinking I could possibly do it lol, looking at the UK law regarding buying spores and were to get some, sounds easy enough to do, il keep ya posted

Back