There mixing fentanal with everything over here in Northern Ireland,
There's a prescription drug problem and it's getting mixed into fake prescription meds like Diazepam and stuff,
2 my good mates died from fentanal overdoses, they took fake Diazepam laced with Fentanal.
Then there's been countless more in the city we're I used to live, both loved thier weed and one of them was a big advocate for legalization of weed through the means of helping the sick.

Chris was one of the Guys involved in helping Billy to be the first to person to get prescription weed on the NHS and really helped his mum Charlotte campaign to get Billy the Medication for her son legally buy helping to change the law,

https://iambilly.uk/

I get sad thinking about how he died the way he did cos he was a great guy, A great loss for the 420 community,

Miss ya BroView attachment 1678898
Its been a little over a year since i had a cousin from Michigan go to florida with couple friends to go to his beach house (parents were rich so he was 30 with a million $ beach house) and they got some coke to celebrate his birthday! My cousin and the friends got home with it and busted some out and each did a line and my cousin and one of the friends both almost immediately went unconscious and cousin was totally overdosed off the fentanyl in it and it killed him! Think the friend at least kept breathing til paramedics came but my cousin apparently stopped breathing almost immediately and nobody did cpr til ambulance showed up!

Good morning all, off work (weather) today so doing plant work. Here is my Seedsman Sugar haze… think she is almost ready to go. What y’all think? View attachment 1678904View attachment 1678905View attachment 1678906View attachment 1678907View attachment 1678908View attachment 1678909View attachment 1678910View attachment 1678911View attachment 1678912
She may stay living til this weekend. Although I have my billiards banquet and awards ceremony on Saturday… it’s usually over by 4 pm. Or I take it on Sunday unless someone pipes in and tells me to let it go. It is a haze, and I like my sativa highs. On the closer pics it looks mostly to all cloudy. Those closeups were from multiple colas.
Def let it go! ;) :d5:

Good morning all, off work (weather) today so doing plant work. Here is my Seedsman Sugar haze… think she is almost ready to go. What y’all think? View attachment 1678904View attachment 1678905View attachment 1678906View attachment 1678907View attachment 1678908View attachment 1678909View attachment 1678910View attachment 1678911View attachment 1678912
She may stay living til this weekend. Although I have my billiards banquet and awards ceremony on Saturday… it’s usually over by 4 pm. Or I take it on Sunday unless someone pipes in and tells me to let it go. It is a haze, and I like my sativa highs. On the closer pics it looks mostly to all cloudy. Those closeups were from multiple colas.
Still lots of yellow pistils, give it 2 more weeks. Very little fade

You'll give up a lot of mass if you cut it early.

Forum Stomper x Fugue State
Day 71 getting the chop.

20240424_104236.jpg

Back from collecting grass clippings for a high nitrogen drench for the plants. Wife is gonna save a water bottle for me......anyone care to guess what that's for?

Back