Hailstorm New
fuckin hailstorm from hell, ahh! :yoinks: and trust me, it was a LOT louder in person! :yoinks: stopped traffic on the highway & everything....hopin like hell it didn't put any holez thru the roof of my grow area out back, but can't get out to check, cuz it won't stop raining....ahh! :wall: fingerz crossed:shrug: ppp

I highly recommend the ATK recipe for Goan Pork Vindaloo.

IMG_20240427_171902235.jpg

update -> got 3.5 in of rain in one hour & yes, the grow area roof is now FULL OF FUCKING HOLEZ, ARGH!! :wall: :cuss: :wall: good thing i didn't do the shroomz yet :crying: :nonono: :whew: ppp

update -> got 3.5 in of rain in one hour & yes the grow area roof is now FULL OF FUCKING HOLEZ, ARGH!! :wall: :cuss: :wall: good thing i didn't do the shroomz yet :crying: :nonono: :whew: ppp
Is the roof hard to replace? :pass:

I say you do an extra big shroom dose… as a way to signal to the universe that you surrender….in hopes mother nature will take the hint and stop fucking with you…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is the roof hard to replace? :pass:

well, not exactly hard, per se, just a major pain in the fuckin ass, not to mention the cost :nono: am hopin the shroomz will tell me what to do, cuz atm, i don't have a fuckin clue :rofl: :doh: ppp

Back