am hopin the shroomz will tell me what to do, cuz atm, i don't have a fuckin clue :rofl: :doh: ppp
Worth a shot…

…..even if all they tell you is to stop doing mushrooms and fix the fucking roof, that’s still something..
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1714267158504.gif

Worth a shot…

…..even if all they tell you is to stop doing mushrooms and fix the fucking roof, that’s still something..
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 1679658

well, tbh, ya, it'z def fucked, but it could actually be worse....there'z a whole 'nother framework holdin up clear tarpz against the underside of the roof, so at least the water ain't jus pourin into the grow area itself in a hundred diff spotz :doh: ppp

well, tbh, ya, it'z def fucked, but it could actually be worse....there'z a whole 'nother framework holdin up clear tarpz against the underside of the roof, so at least the water ain't jus pourin into the grow area itself in a hundred diff spotz :doh: ppp
So what has to be replaced? Just that plastic or fiberglass corrugated roofing material?
:pass:

No plants yet, right?

1714268194952.gif

Maybe Mother Nature will take him too literal and take him out the game! :shrug::yoinks::crying:
Personally, I’ve decided I would be fine with being taken out by a tornado. It’s sorta like god’s way of saying “fuck you, in particular!”….. and I find comfort in knowing it’s not totally random :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass: :lildab:

Back