1713964637165.jpeg

Permanent Marker Auto & Hindu Kush Auto just landed on my mat.
It is a weight off my mind as I have never ordered from Weedseeds express before.
So I now know they are legit!

Permanent Marker Auto -
  • THC of 32%, delivering a powerful experience
  • Easy cultivation, ideal for beginners
  • A harmonious blend of flowery, sweet, and pungent flavors with a unique soap and candy twist
  • High CBD and CBG levels, offering a well-rounded cannabinoid profile
  • Terpenes - Caryophyllene, Beta Cymene, Beta Myrcene, Eugenol, Limonene
  • Flavors - Flowery, Sweet, Pungent, Soap, Candy
Now it says it has a part of it that tastes like soap, I'll give anything ago once.
Thinking about it now are "Zoap" strains called that because they taste a bit like "Soap" but "Zoap" makes it sound more cool and funky?
I have some "Cherry Zoap auto" so I guess I will find out come harvest time!
Anyhoo I'm pleased as punch and have 12 seeds of it.

I am also well happy to have some Hindu Kush auto too.
Some strains just never go out of fashion and Hindu Kush for me is one of those strains, just as Northern Lights and Blueberry are classics!
I recently bought some import "Hindu Kush" shipped in from Cali and it was just so moreish!

Last edited:
. What y’all think

:pighug:. You have an electric scope so far up her skirts she's gotta be blushing....and...you ask us......?

:crying:

On the closer pics it looks mostly to all cloudy

Mmmmmm... I'd leave it until I could see some Amber's... but it is a personal choice isn't it......?.........:pass:

Morning my friend! I'll raise you one!
:d5:

And I'll share one...
:bong:

A few Rips of this Fantasmo Express Rosin should do the trick...

View attachment 1678920

Good morning amigro!!! That rosin looks fantastic!!!! :worship:

I’m going to do another Nocturnal Lights next round, excellent sleep meds..:headbang::pass:

How are you today?

Morning Kittens :coffee2:. Been kinda busy and wife been in a mood for awhile so been staying out of the way outside puttering around. Hope everyone been doing good.

Get the Lavender....... :biggrin: ... I'm looking for a good smellalike Lavender.....:eyebrows:

Talk of Liverpudlian wind..........:devil:.... and he will appear......

:yeah:. #JustSayin ...

:crying::crying::crying:
There was no doubt about the lavender Jones auto, I just need to go through the blurb on the other two!

I'll spare you the whole strain description of "Lavender Jones auto", here is an extract that states, what we want to know-

If every marijuana strain was as inoffensive as Lavender Jones, we wouldn’t have to work so hard to change public opinion of marijuana. Boasting a moderate level of THC (often between topping out at only 17%), the sweet and fruity cannabis strain is mostly considered a “social smoke”, enhancing a get-together with its cheerful euphoria and tendency to lighten, brighten, and uplift moods, making for creative ideas and engaging discussions.

Lavender Jones marijuana is a fragrant option for those who practice private consumption – though tempered by earthy notes, the fruity, floral bouquet that, yes, has hints of lavender, will certainly keep a keen nose guessing. It’s just as sweet on the tongue, reminiscent of grapes and a lavender flavor that stays in the mouth long after you’re done.

But wait there is more - Lavender Auto

Lavender

With such a recognizable name such as Lavender, one can only assume this marijuana strain will take after the gorgeous, sweet-smelling flower. In the beauty world, the flower lavender is used to promote calmness, relaxation, and sweet dreams. It’s used as an essential oil, carrier oil, and is found in plenty of personal products, from face masks to soaps. Would you be surprised to learn that Lavender marijuana seeds are not all that different from the flower?

Lavender marijuana seeds are not all that different from the flower. In terms of coloration, the Lavender marijuana strain is best recognized for its purple tips. It smells just as sweet as the flower with a hint of spice. You may have heard the term Lavender Kush before, which is just another name for the same strain. And while Lavender is praised for its relaxing effects, this strain will not make you feel sleepy or drowsy. Instead, it will allow your muscles to sink into your seat, clear the mind, and promote easier breathing. You’ll be walking on cloud nine in so time.

As a pure indica, Lavender is a great strain for those suffering from high levels of stress. If you want to feel relaxed and calm without the worry of nodding off to sleep accidentally, give Lavander marijuana seeds a try!

Both these autos are from -

https://www.pacificseedbank.com/

Morning Kittens :coffee2:. Been kinda busy and wife been in a mood for awhile so been staying out of the way outside puttering around. Hope everyone been doing good.
Morning Bill….. sounds like it’s time to increase the strength of those brownies (mushroom brownies?!?)….

:pass::coffee:

Back