1713975503502.gif

:eyebrows::lildab::cooldance:
image.jpg

Poor @Bill.de.Cat :bighug:.... right about the Star Jasmine.....soft cuttings have died off.......:pass:
Most likely like Azalea cuttings, need a mist system to spritz em for 10 sec. every min........real pain in the ass so I find air layer or buried shoots easier.

There mixing fentanal with everything over here in Northern Ireland,
There's a prescription drug problem and it's getting mixed into fake prescription meds like Diazepam and stuff,
2 my good mates died from fentanal overdoses, they took fake Diazepam laced with Fentanal.
Then there's been countless more in the city we're I used to live, both loved thier weed and one of them was a big advocate for legalization of weed through the means of helping the sick.

Chris was one of the Guys involved in helping Billy to be the first to person to get prescription weed on the NHS and really helped his mum Charlotte campaign to get Billy the Medication for her son legally buy helping to change the law,

https://iambilly.uk/

I get sad thinking about how he died the way he did cos he was a great guy, A great loss for the 420 community,

Miss ya BroView attachment 1678898
I have a couple friends that ended up the same way. As soon as I heard people ODing on laced weed, I said enough of that shit and started the indoor grow. I know what goes in and comes out of my tents.

Ypu still
Good morning all, off work (weather) today so doing plant work. Here is my Seedsman Sugar haze… think she is almost ready to go. What y’all think? View attachment 1678904View attachment 1678905View attachment 1678906View attachment 1678907View attachment 1678908View attachment 1678909View attachment 1678910View attachment 1678911View attachment 1678912
She may stay living til this weekend. Although I have my billiards banquet and awards ceremony on Saturday… it’s usually over by 4 pm. Or I take it on Sunday unless someone pipes in and tells me to let it go. It is a haze, and I like my sativa highs. On the closer pics it looks mostly to all cloudy. Those closeups were from

Good morning all, off work (weather) today so doing plant work. Here is my Seedsman Sugar haze… think she is almost ready to go. What y’all think? View attachment 1678904View attachment 1678905View attachment 1678906View attachment 1678907View attachment 1678908View attachment 1678909View attachment 1678910View attachment 1678911View attachment 1678912
She may stay living til this weekend. Although I have my billiards banquet and awards ceremony on Saturday… it’s usually over by 4 pm. Or I take it on Sunday unless someone pipes in and tells me to let it go. It is a haze, and I like my sativa highs. On the closer pics it looks mostly to all cloudy. Those closeups were from multiple colas.
You still have a good amount of white hairs on there. I'd say the harvest window is open but you could probably push it another week or so if you wanted to.

She may stay living til this weekend. Although I have my billiards banquet and awards ceremony on Saturday… it’s usually over by 4 pm. Or I take it on Sunday unless someone pipes in and tells me to let it go. It is a haze, and I like my sativa highs. On the closer pics it looks mostly to all cloudy. Those closeups were from multiple colas.

aw, c'mon now, u know how it goez....when u think they're ready -> wait another week :yeah:ppp

Back