Little bit of this and that (some questions)

Thanks alot people. I'll try to water better starting tomorrow.

Regarding tang, didn't know it was few ppl that was successful with it.
I thought as I saw his name/schedules on several posts it was a good idea to follow it.
Thanks for the help.
It has been a long time since I read his thread but I seem to remember he does things during the grow that other people miss or do not duplicate.

God damnit..

Checked the soil today and the sunrise soil was very dry a bit from the seedling. As in dust dry..
Soil dust kinda whirling up when I pulled my finger up from the soil.
Still moist at plant base.
So I followed your, and the general watering guide, to water the whole pot until it runs out in the bottom.
It probably DESPERATELY needed it. The water even stayed on top for a while before sinking in.
Checked them a couple of hours later and they seem all good.

The orange bud was also a bit dry a bit from the plant base, still moist AT the plant base.
Watered those 3 as well until run off at the bottom.
Now.. A couple of hours later and the middle one that's been "droopy" the whole time (the lower leafs), now got ALL of the leafs "droopy"..
Haha :doh:

Guess all I can do now is to wait it out right?

The 2 other orange buds seems alright though.

God damnit..

Checked the soil today and the sunrise soil was very dry a bit from the seedling. As in dust dry..
Soil dust kinda whirling up when I pulled my finger up from the soil.
Still moist at plant base.
So I followed your, and the general watering guide, to water the whole pot until it runs out in the bottom.
It probably DESPERATELY needed it. The water even stayed on top for a while before sinking in.
Checked them a couple of hours later and they seem all good.

The orange bud was also a bit dry a bit from the plant base, still moist AT the plant base.
Watered those 3 as well until run off at the bottom.
Now.. A couple of hours later and the middle one that's been "droopy" the whole time (the lower leafs), now got ALL of the leafs "droopy"..
Haha :doh:

Guess all I can do now is to wait it out right?

The 2 other orange buds seems alright though.
They will droop after being watered sometimes, leaves full of water are heavier that leaves of a dry plant

:smoking: the leafs have raised themselves!
Particularly the middle one, as that was the one that was very droopy last night.
Starting to feel better about the grow this time around.
Learning/relearning little bit at a time.

Regarding nodes (and maybe topping).
Am I right in that I have 3 nodes and a 4th on in process? (picture of the middle one and biggest of the 3, day 16)

Attachments

• 20211218_073042.jpg
    20211218_073042.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
  • 20211218_073127(0).jpg
    20211218_073127(0).jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 25
I'll just continue on this thread, feels unnecessary to start a new one.

So I followed the directions to water the whole pot.
And my plants got very "clawy" after that.
Especially the middle one.
I'm guessing I don't have an "airy" enough soil.
I used to always add Perlite before. But this time I didn't because the store owner said it was unnecessary to add it to the biobizz light mix.
Well.. Im guessing he is massively wrong.

Picture of the middle plant after water.

Attachments

• 20211224_110349.jpg
    20211224_110349.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
This is today, no water since the 23/24th.
Soil still feels partially moist.

Attachments

• 20211226_101924.jpg
    20211226_101924.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • 20211226_101918.jpg
    20211226_101918.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • 20211226_102003.jpg
    20211226_102003.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
The leafs are curling up in the edges and I'm seeing some yellowing happening on the edges.
What could the cause of it be?
I might have overwatered perhaps?

pH is off, if you see purple stems it usually (~always from what I have seen), means you needed to check pH a while ago.

They seem to be stretching or am I totally wrong?

Yes

Was thinking of replacing the hps lamp to a Mars hydro I have lying around instead. If the temperature allows it to work out.
It's a small mars hydro 48.
If I use it should I turn on both the Veg and bloom lights in that case, or only Veg?
Or should I just continue to use my cobs for all the plants?

I would use whatever gives the best 'footprint' of whatever amount of light I want, where I want it. I never tried HPS though and I hear it's pretty good, so, I would maybe have to give that a go.

Back