Outdoor Kyote's Adventures in Grow Land Indoor and Outdoor

Seedstockers Gelato 41 & Moby Dick Indoors winter/spring 2022
Day 44 Moby Dick
Day 43 Gelato 41's

A group shot with the Moby Dick on the left (tallest n smallest) and Gelato 41 on the right
3-20.jpg

Happy spring equinox :weed::weed::weed::weed:

seedstockers2.png

Those gelatos have some really nice ring shapes to them!

just playin around with em.. what the small space will allow :shrug:

:spels: wow, a tent full of hotties my man- :d5:

You're doing proper work on these auto's with the GLN/MC line of nutes!
They are well shaped too, good nip&tucking.... perfect sizes.... really good looking bud crowns Kyote! .... yup gonna have some juicy jars loaded up pretty soon- :woohoo1: it should get you through to Summers first auto harvests...:eyebrows:

:spels: wow, a tent full of hotties my man- :d5:

You're doing proper work on these auto's with the GLN/MC line of nutes!
They are well shaped too, good nip&tucking.... perfect sizes.... really good looking bud crowns Kyote! .... yup gonna have some juicy jars loaded up pretty soon- :woohoo1: it should get you through to Summers first auto harvests...:eyebrows:

Thanks mate.. they are ten footers.. that is, they look better from ten feet away :rofl: There's a bit of something going on with em all, buts I'll just ride it out from here.

The Md's are both natural cept for a bit of bend on the tall one .. the little one in the corner started out like a revegged photo, all bushy and squat. The tall one is getting lighter in color.. so i gave her a light ppm of cal/mag and some kelp tea.

The G41's got topped.. would have been fun to have the room to really spread these out. 3 x 3 is an awkward space for me, butz way better than no space :thumbsup: They are showing very minor tip burn, so will back off the MC a bit for them.

I've been watching Harley Smith's videos over and over, and it's maybe slowly sinking in
. :shrug:Maybe not too! :eek1:

I dunno.. pretty stoned tonight mate..... :baked: Ya ever get to the end of writing somtin and don't know how to end it :shrug:

Well, that's where i'm at right NOW :crying:

Took a few flash photos during dark time tonight...

:weed::weed::weed::weed::weed: Moby Dick Left 46 days :weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed: Gelato 41 Right 45 days:weed::weed::weed::weed::weed:
3-22c.jpg

:weed::weed::weed::weed::weed: Gelato 41's :weed::weed::weed::weed::weed:
3-22b.jpg

:weed::weed::weed::weed::weed:And the larger sleepy Moby Dick:weed::weed::weed::weed::weed:
3-22d.jpg
seedstockers2.png
@Seedstockers-Mark .. thanks mate :toke:, i'm having fun with these :d5:
:pass:

Lets just call it end of week 7, or day 49 on both.. easier that way :smiley1:

Just a little update of the crew.
Been feeding 550ppm of MC along with humic/fulvic acid, kelp, yucca, and 50ppm of epsom salt
PPFD is 600 to 700

VPD 1.45

Moby Dick on the left, and Gelato 41's on the right
3-26.jpg

seedstockers2.png

Just a couple of lights flash shots of the front two plantz here :thumbsup:
Moby Dick
3-26mb.jpg

Gelato 41

3-26G.jpg

seedstockers2.png