Dinafem Battle beginning 4.20 for all comers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, not in this one.

here's my week 1cookie update day 2 and 4 as i germed another
IMG_20200706_101249.jpg

Well my seeds got intercepted and destroyed by customs the letter they sent said that the package was missing a phyto-sanitary certificate.. @Dinafem-Mark @St. Tom

Attachments

• IMG_20200706_160109.jpg
    IMG_20200706_160109.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
Well my seeds got intercepted and destroyed by customs the letter they sent said that the package was missing a phyto-sanitary certificate.. @Dinafem-Mark @St. Tom
I will let Mark know but there won't be time to resend more now but I will see what he says. but i bet your well pissed

I have been looking forward to this grow dam near all year! Lol

Man that sucks..
mark will not be on site for a few weeks he may wish to resend more at a later date as i said see what he says or maybe pm him for when he logs on .but least its not something you've paid for that would sting way more id say

Just received my blueberry cookies and blue kush auto.. can't wait ill pop them soon when the toofless alien is done, couple weeks more.

Just received my blueberry cookies and blue kush auto.. can't wait ill pop them soon when the toofless alien is done, couple weeks more.
cool growbro don't forget to tag me when you start and don't forget he wants journals for all these grows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back