HSO 2020 Grow Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Post

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Sposored by @HSO-Mark and Humbolt Seed Organization.

- any grow style any medium, also outdoors!

- no restrictions here and also the 3 battle entry rule is not valid in here!

- Updates will be posted in Here. You may also post in the Big Battle thread for fun and conversation but they will not be copied or moved.

- Journal here only NO CHIT-CHAT or BS! just your updates.
Go Here for conversation HSO Battle Chat

- seeded growers can jump in with own seeds for the win!

- Grow Off plant must be selected by the 30 day mark from your germination

-Weekly updates are not required. Just Germination with code HSO2020 or AFN cup, 30 day plant choice, 4 other random updates, the final harvest picture with code and the best dried bud Picture with code. More pictures are welcome.

- Final Picture 4.14 to Halloween poll! This date is subject to change do to shipping delays.

1. @L0wbob2017
2. @MR magoo
3. @Only1Sky
4. @hairyman
6. @Bigg Al
7. @420Forever
8. @DMHeights
9. @Sour D
10. @smokeyfromau
11. @TxRebel/Mark
12. @Kyote
13. @D20grow
14. @Shopboys420
15. @Padawan1972
16. @Gamer4win
17. @Garage_Grower
18. @bluntz
19. @Lilly_of_the_Zoo
20. @SOOTDAWG
21. @Fitzy

Seeded:
1. @Trichome farmer
2. @St. Tom
3. @Mañ'O'Green
4. @autobeast

ScreenHunter_304 Nov. 05 15.01.jpg

If any of you seeded peeps have started please re-post those updates here.

Last edited:
@Mañ'O'Green. @HSO-Mark. So these beans were dropped in water 2 days ago.22nd june 2020.2 of each strain in water.the chem bomb sisters both have big fat tails and will be potted today this evening.the mint og sisters both cracked and tail is making its way out.my biobizz lightmix just arrived.i.got 4 pots ready .im good to go;)
LRM_EXPORT_20200624_090629.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20200624_090741.jpg

Happy growing every1;) :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Germination
@Mañ'O'Green my germ pic just one plant for this battle and a big Big thanks to @HSO-Mark the afn legend he is. I will also be doing some of these both in solo cups and they will all under my new Sanlight gen 2 q6w

IMG_20200625_144151.jpg

Week 1 update @Mañ'O'Green at day 2 and 4 as i germed another
IMG_20200706_101158.jpg

Last edited:
Germination
Ok growers so day 1, for 2 chem bomb and 1 og mint.the second og mint I germed ,the tail got wrapped up in the seed shell and struggled to grow a full tail.so I got 3 babies.il germ another mint to fill the gap.these 3 girls are in a 15 litre pot each of biobizz lightmix.il give nothing but plain water until day 21 then start with veg feed.feed used sensi grow,sensi bloom and molasses.these plants will veg under 2 x viperspectra 450w led panels.running on.just the veg switch.and 1 x 100w migro cob.and bloom under 600 hps.
LRM_EXPORT_20200628_184251.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20200628_185217.jpg

Happy growing every1;) :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Germinating 2 blue dream and 1 san bacio gelato here is germ code ect will be grown in coast of Maine soil and dry roots organic amendments and other organic amendments in 2gal or 3gal fabric pots under Bridge lux 22in eb strip leds if any other info is needed just lmk.
20200715_215414.jpg

So here are my two germ photos. I accidentally posted them in the other thread at first, I forgot about this one. I got them here though!
The bottom photo is actually my germ photo, for the Sugar Breath. She's the tall on in the red cup below. Her sister is a little smaller, a day or so younger. Shes in a nother part of the room. This one is next to the one and only bubba's gift I have gotten to do more than pop and rot. She has not turned her head yet. I had to dig her out. I've had issues with ALL the bubba seeds, so It's probably going to be a sugar breath that makes the 30 day cut, unless something amazing happens in that blue cup, or in the rockwool I have another one in.
(I tried the paper towel method after two non-starters in soil. This one went in dirt, and you can see she seemed to just stop after I put her in soil, and I had to dig her head out. The second one, had a much longer tap, but it had a tan spot in the middle of the tap, so I stuck it in sterile rockwool, and we are waiting to see if that one sprouts. The third one in the towel just looks wet. It's pointy, like a gnome hat. weirdly so)
IMG_0507.JPG
IMG_0353 (2).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0353 (2).jpg
    IMG_0353 (2).jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 130
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back