:greenthumb::woohoo1:shaping up very nicely indeed! I'm liking [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] the most,...:dancer::eyebrows: ... how much longer for veg'? Do these girls stretch a lot during bloom? I can't wait to see them looking phat with buds!

...thank you for the ref' on Mandala#1, she does fit the bill, save the fem'ed part-- I can only dream of reg's for now sadly!

:growing::headbang: Cheers Ronin!:pass:

:greenthumb::woohoo1:shaping up very nicely indeed! I'm liking [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] the most,...:dancer::eyebrows: ... how much longer for veg'? Do these girls stretch a lot during bloom? I can't wait to see them looking phat with buds!

...thank you for the ref' on Mandala#1, she does fit the bill, save the fem'ed part-- I can only dream of reg's for now sadly!

:growing::headbang: Cheers Ronin!:pass:
Thank you Sir:toke:

Happy to help in Regards to the Mandala [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].
Here is one I have going that's about to hit the flip.:devil:
IMG_3185.JPG

She just got potted up into the 2.5gal square.
IMG_3187.JPG

She was the shortest of the three so she'll get the flip first.

Welcome to an overdue Saturday update.
Today they are 56 days old.
The ladies got their first topping a few weeks ago.
They have been vegging ever since.
[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] was potted up into a 2.5gal pot in anticipation of getting the flip here shortly.
Her sisters will follow right behind her as space allows.

Let's get to the pics..

Zipolite [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
zip1a.JPG

zip1b.JPG

zip1c.JPG

She stands 28"/71cm tall.

Zipolite [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
zip2a.JPG

zip2b.JPG

She is standing 24"/61cm tall

Zipolite [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
This will be the first lady to get the flip.
zip3a.JPG

She is liking her new accommodations.
zip3b.JPG

zip3c.JPG

She stands 23"/58cm tall.
Due to her Sativa dominance over her sisters, she'll be getting the flip first.
I'm glad to hear that you liked her the best @Waira :d5:
Great minds think alike:thumbsup:
I'm expecting them to double with the flip stretch.

They'll all be getting their second topping in the next few days.
Hope to drop their height by 2-4"/5-10cm.
They are all ready for the flip.

Thanks for stopping by!:cheers:

:smokeout: Hey Ronin, givin' ya a nudge here,... how did these turn out? I'm super curious! :eyebrows: ... and wondering if this girlie could finish safely for me in coastal central CA,... *whinge whinge* :rofl:
This season, I'm running Biotabs, and going with mostly Sativa dom. crosses,... I held off on Destroyer/Desfran, too scarred from last years Acapulco Golds- :crying:.... So I went with Cannalope Haze, and Sweet's Psicodelicia (mostly Nepali Sativa) for my most Sativa dom. choices,... Think Fast is heavy Sati' too I believe, coming from Power Plant parent,...She's actually like Sweet's F1FV's, a cross with Think Different...

:smokeout: Hey Ronin, givin' ya a nudge here,... how did these turn out? I'm super curious! :eyebrows: ... and wondering if this girlie could finish safely for me in coastal central CA,... *whinge whinge* :rofl:
This season, I'm running Biotabs, and going with mostly Sativa dom. crosses,... I held off on Destroyer/Desfran, too scarred from last years Acapulco Golds- :crying:.... So I went with Cannalope Haze, and Sweet's Psicodelicia (mostly Nepali Sativa) for my most Sativa dom. choices,... Think Fast is heavy Sati' too I believe, coming from Power Plant parent,...She's actually like Sweet's F1FV's, a cross with Think Different...
Thanks for the nudge @Waira :d5:
Sorry for the late reply...
These kids never made it to the flip.
I experienced an unanticipated shutdown a few months back and everything had to get the axe.
Since starting back up, breeding projects have taken the priority.:devil:
I'll be running these again in the fall once the cooler weather comes back.
With that I'll be doing a preservation run to keep these genetics available :zen:
Cannalope Haze and Phicodelecia are great choices:headbang:
I'll have to check out your grow and see how the biotabs treat ya.:thumbsup:

:pass:brudda Ronin,... no worries man, I figured something was up! ... :doh:Awww crap, that's damn shitty break, having to ax them,...but "safety" first :greencheck:.... very good to hear you're back in the saddle though, and are deep into scheming! - :hump: :rofl: ....I look forward to seeing the Fall start on these lovelies,... any chance you'll be making fem's? :eyebrows:
Psico' and Canna'Hz. are doing very nicely so far! I love Psico's build, and her veg' aroma is tasty and interesting,... the Tabs are working well mostly, though a few plants are showing some tip burn,... I think there's some serious fast breakdown going on, too fast maybe, and this has me a bit worried for things down the road... but I'm watching carefully, and since this isn't a an official test, I'm adding what looks to be needed when it needs it! A couple show odd symptoms which are likely a Ca defc. (super weird) and a micronute on the Crystal Candy, both of which are stubborn to correct,.. some leaf bronzing too, which could be a few things,... this I'm speculating might be a rare Cl defc., since there is no significant input of it (carbon filter on hose line), and it is a true micronute,... Overall though, it's been very low care demands! :thumbsup: they get a nice PK tea today, one of the supplemental products,... with any luck, I hope to see bloom starting in a couple weeks! ...yes, please stop by and fell free to eye-hump the girls! :crying:

Hey @Ronin, good to know you are back to breeding new meds. Landraces are fascinating to me. I have never heard about Niera Seed Trust. Available through Colorado Seed Bank? Bodhi is Golden, any landraces his company offers must be some of the best.
I have made a few of my own crosses, and always like to immerse myself in new landraces.
Thanks for sharing these Zipolite

These were a very exciting 3 pages Ronin, those satis looked really nice, had they been flipped would have been an easy 5' plant. Hope to see your new journal pop up man,

You gonna document any breeding? Besides that sexy XXX you already showed us

Last edited:
@Ronin -- pity you had to cut down. Hope everything is (otherwise) doing great with you!
Thank you @Maria Sanchez :toke:
All is well in the garden.:thumbsup:
Many advancements as well as set backs have taken place since this grow was shut down.
I recently ran the Zipolites again for a reproduction run.
Unfortunately all my males hermi'd, so I'll have to reschedule the repro run for a few months from now once I get some space in the rotation.

These were a very exciting 3 pages Robin, those satis looked really nice, had they been flipped would have been an easy 5' plant. Hope to see your new journal pop up man,

You gonna document any breeding? Besides that sexy XXX you already showed us
Thanks @Free Flow :pass:
The Zipolites do like to stretch in flower.
Probably would have been a scrog situation:biggrin:

RE Breeding:
Shots of my work can be found in the Macro Thread , Photoperiod photography as well as the Trichome picture thread.
I just don't have the time to do documented grows or breeding projects on site.
You can always check my Instagram page to see what's going on.:thumbsup:

Back