Indoor Zenseed's photo competition

Welcomes to _afn looking forward to seeing more and good luck in the comp,
I have a white widow growing at the moment so really interested too see more of her:thumbsup:

Thanks.

I'm currently documenting my W.W grow on a different website - but I will create a thread in here when it is done.

Do you have a growlog with your W.W ? And how far along are they?

Thanks.

I'm currently documenting my W.W grow on a different website - but I will create a thread in here when it is done.

Do you have a growlog with your W.W ? And how far along are they?

Hi, yes it's in this thread http://www.autoflower.org/threads/hairymans-in-search-of-his-zen.60591/ , that would be great if you did!, I have a few others going in 1ltr pots I will do a full update on Tuesday, if you have a Zen seed it's not too late to join the growoff comp on this site as well. This is my white widow day 42 she in a 3ltr pot heavy lst,, this is a good site ,:thumbsup: hope you enjoy it:thumbsup:
DSCF1160.JPG

Hi, yes it's in this thread http://www.autoflower.org/threads/hairymans-in-search-of-his-zen.60591/ , that would be great if you did!, I have a few others going in 1ltr pots I will do a full update on Tuesday, if you have a Zen seed it's not too late to join the growoff comp on this site as well. This is my white widow day 42 she in a 3ltr pot heavy lst,, this is a good site ,:thumbsup: hope you enjoy it:thumbsup:View attachment 799051

Nice plants!

Would you mind linking to the grow off competition, I cant seem to find it.

Thanks

Well, unfortunately I cant get any seeds in time, so I can't join.

Good luck with your Black Widow, I will keep my eyes on the thread.

Thanks and that's a shame, I don't know for sure the rules that well, so best not post link but pm me iyour grow on the other site , intrested in these girls , don't forget keep posting pics here for comp :d5::d5:

White widow day 43 - Can't wait to taste her.

IMG_20170926_162157.jpg

I got some zen seeds I will have one or two done by then Dec! 2017 my light looks nice LOL

I might make it in by the skin of my teeth..

Back