Indoor Zenseed's photo competition

Dropping four days ago
C9586C53-FE32-4646-A158-B1AE3DEA5F46.jpeg
2CE456A1-14A8-4D9C-9D90-E668901F9FBA.jpeg

Mine have popped through and are on there way pictures coming. I will be close to done with the LOWRYDER I hope I make it on time Dam this site is to big sometimes how I missed this is beyond me. There is some nice pictures so far.

Welcome to àfñ pal, looking forward to seeing more of your girls

Thank you, hairyman, it's a nice place you all have here.

I was given a gift once.
2 feminized Copenhagen Kush seeds. The baggie sticker said "Tester" and had Zenseeds writing/logo.

One grew out to be a White Triangle dom', with big chunky, lime green flowers, lemon/citron, Sprite, creamy/fat, skunky, complex taste.

The other was darker, also in scent, little more abusive hash, skunk, lemon, but still very sweet and fruity.

They grew fast, but slowed down when cold, I kinda liked the White Triangle Dom more, yields better, the other makes giant teardrop/shovel calyxes, I love that - more room for trichomes ❄

They were under 90W LED and 600W SON-T HPS - 10Liter containers (Kachina had 20L),

Swedish compost, I think it's from the public recycle stations, the free kind.

Fed with Biobizz, Bloom, Grow, Topmax and Alg-a-Mic, their recommended dose (I should have eased up on the Grow in the end) and nothing else.
No PH down or up, didn't measure anything other than dosage.

CPH Kush - the one I believe is White Triangle dominant
IMG_20171008_070432.jpg

Just zeh tip - of the darker CPH Kush, I like them equally, they are so good,
IMG_20171008_073800.jpg

Don't count this one in the competition, it's not zenseeds's, let me know if I should delete it: Kachina - incrossed Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] '89 (Cheese) x The Wreck (BCO E-32/Arcata Trainwreck seed project: The Wreck) - very sweet, minty, lemonene/citronella, very funky and skunky too, the breeders describe the scent/taste as cheesecake, and it is cakey, creamy/bubbly, fruity lemon/strawberry/scent, and a bit of sulphur/rotting eggs or meat, even spot-on blue cheese terps can come off of her, a whirlwind to the senses.

Notice the subtle purple touch - a trait from the Trainwreck males, supposedly there's Highland Oaxaca, OPT (Oregon Purple Thai) and some other goodies in TW.
IMG_20170911_210428.jpg

Last edited:
Hyia Chris@Zenseeds, i'm wondering about the deadlines 01/11/17 and 01/12/17 or can any Zenseed grower explain me how it works, anyway here's my G 13 Project Auto at week 2 day1...
20171011_174320.jpg

Happy Growing Zenseeds-Growers!:smokeout:

IMG_20171007_133147.jpg

White Widow Auto at day 54

Here is my entrant I just hope it is done in time being a lowryder I am hoping to have a plant in this battle being that it is in a restricted size pot just a little one. I might
IMG_7248.JPG

Here is my lowryder
IMG_7341.JPG

Back