Indoor Zamnesia - Girl Scout Cookies - Frogster Grow - 2019 Grow Battle

Day 70 Update

Plant 1 the battle plant has been drying for 3 days, another 3 days or so yet till dee sees the first jar.

Had a quick look under the microscope at the trics, and they are plentiful.

Drying day 3.jpg

Plant 2 is still growing, on water only and due to be cut sometime this weekend / monday.

The Buds are looking nice, she is the better of the two and looks like she will provide some quality gear.

Day 70 GSC Plant 2.jpg

Update Day 72

Today sees the chop for my 2nd Zamnesia GSC plant, (not in the battle - she was my reserve plant).

She looks to have some nice Buds, with lots of trics....

Very happy with the way she has grown, she will produce some high quality gear for sure, when dry.

The tent has been monitored closely throughout the grow using the Pulse data.

The use of AutoCobs has kept the tent heat down, making it more easy to keep Temps, Rh & VPD wherever I set them at different stages of grow.

Todays "Lights On" monitoring chart
Pulse 14th April.jpg

Standing at just over 4ft tall, the tomato cage has retained her spread and left her in a nice final shape.

GSC Plant 2 Day 72 A.jpg

As I said, some nice buds on her.

GSC Plant 2 Day 72.jpg

So that's both of them down now.
:frog:

Post Harvest Update on Plant 1

Plant 1 (my Battle Plant) has been slow drying, and today the buds were dry enough to be re-trimmed.

Only the best buds were kept for jars, the rest was dry screened via the trim bin and the keif removed for other projects.

The trim was then bagged and frozen.... it will go into a "bubble hash" run, at a later date.

GSC Dry Plant 1 Day 72 Jar A.jpg

GSC Dry Day 72.jpg

I have an abundance of weed, so only the best nugs were kept ant put into jars for cure.

GSC Dry Plant 1 Day 72 Jar.jpg

Smoke Reports will follow, in due course.

:pass:

@Zamnesia @CannaZone Tier 1 @CannaZone Tier 2 @CannaZone Tier 3

Last edited:
Smoke Report now available.

Click on the image below

:pass:

Back