Indoor Zamnesia - Girl Scout Cookies - Frogster Grow - 2019 Grow Battle

Update - Day 11

Happy to report that both "Girl Scout Cookies" are doing well.

There is a little leaf curl on plant 1, but nothing I am worried about, just a bit to much air movement when young.

I like the look of Plant 1, I am already thinking she is going to be a good one.

Plant 2 is just a little behind, but also looking good.

Feed is whatever is left in the soil, I have only been giving them water with a dash of "Roots Excelsior" & "Mammoth P"

The autopot Airdomes have already been turned on. Tomorrow they will go onto the Reservoir and be fed/watered from the Autopot

Both are spreading nicely, but are "stocky" not a lot of height as yet (but that isn't a bad thing), these will start to stretch real soon.

Each pot has 1 x 3500k Autocob over it. Light cycle has been changed to 20/4.

I raised the Autocobs they are under up to 30" above each plant, will help to space out the nodes a little.

Day 11 Plant 1.jpg

Day 11 Plant 2.jpg

Environment is spot on - Got to love the Pulse Monitoring.

Pulse 10 th Feb.jpg

:pass:

Update - Day 13

These two "Girl Scout Cookies" are my favorite plants (so far) in this grow, I really like the Zamnesia genetics.

Always seem to get good strong plants from their seeds.

Yesterday evening, I introduced them to the main "Grow Reservoir".

Hand watering.has now been suspended. The two girls will now get all their requirements feed / water / etc, from the Autopot system.

The Reservoir was started with 20 Ltrs of 50% strength Ferro nutrients (A + B Grow, Crop, Roots & Enzyme Plus), with a dash of "Silicone", "Roots Excelsior" & "Mammoth P"

Phd at 5.8 with an EC of 1.6. All joints checked for leaks (all looks good) :thumbsup:.

There are 7 plants in the tent (sharing the tent with other strains) all are now on the Res, overnight they took 4 Ltrs between them. .

Light cycle will now remain at 20/4.
Day 13 Plant 1.jpg

Day 13 Plant 2.jpg

All looking good at this point, they are developing nicely.

The Autocobs are working well @BigSm0 , the plants sure seem to like them.

Environment & VPD is on point, as you can see from the "Pulse Monitoring Report" below.

Last 12 Hour Duration Report
Pulse 13 th Feb.jpg

Tagging the test team @CannaZone Tier 1

:bighug:

Last edited:
Update - Day 13

These two "Girl Scout Cookies" are my favorite plants (so far) in this grow, I really like the Zamnesia genetics.

Hand watering.has now been suspended. The two girls will now get all their requirements feed / water / etc, from the Autopot system.

The Reservoir was started with 20 Ltrs of 50% strength Ferro nutrients (A + B Grow, Crop, Roots & Enzyme Plus), with a dash of "Silicone", "Roots Excelsior" & "Mammoth P"

Phd at 5.8 with an EC of 1.6. All joints checked for leaks (all looks good) :thumbsup:.

There are 7 plants in the tent (sharing the tent with other strains) all are now on the Res, overnight they took 4 Ltrs between them. .

View attachment 1014379

View attachment 1014380 .

Environment & VPD is on point, as you can see from the "Pulse Monitoring Report" below.

View attachment 1014378

Wooo......:yay:

Update - Day 13

View attachment 1014379

View attachment 1014380 .

View attachment 1014378

wow, fav oh yeah! Nothing beats the big vig!

Update Day 15

Not a lot to report, everything is on track (I think).

The tent is looking good with 7 plants now taking off, all are getting their requirements from the Reservoir via Autopots.

15022019 A.jpg

I decided that "Girl Scout Cookies" Plant 1 was a good candidate for a "Fim", not something I normally do on Autos, but what the hell....

So today she had her top nipped.... we will see how she responds.

Day 15 Plant 1.jpg

Day 15 Plant 2.jpg

Environment is holding well, Temps, Rh% & VPD are bang on target.

Pulse 15 th Feb.jpg

Update - Day 19

Both plants are doing well. Bushy and a good structure.

Tomorrow I plan to fit some "grow cages" over them, and administer some LST.

They are still my favorite plants - from this grow (at this point).

Sharing a nutrient reservoir with the other plants in the grow tent, is a little bit of a balancing act, trying to please them all.

Lights:- Autocobs 3500k (1 per plant - 30" height, with reflectors)
Schedule:- 20 hrs on / 4 hrs off
Actual Temps:- Constant 27c/25c Day & Night (Night temps will be reduced at around week 4)
Actual Rh:- Constant 60% (will keep her around that till mid flower).
Feed:- Ferro Nutrients full range, (Grow A + B, Roots, Crop, Enzyme Plus)
Additives:- Mammoth P, Roots Excelsior, Silicone, Magnesium
Delivery Method:- Via Reservoir and Autopots
Feed Values:- Ph 5.8 & Ec 1.7
VPD:- 1.0 kPa Average

Day 19 Plant 1.jpg

Day 19 Plant 2.jpg

Update - Day 19

Both plants are doing well. Bushy and a good structure.

Tomorrow I plan to fit some "grow cages" over them, and administer some LST.

They are still my favorite plants - from this grow (at this point).

Sharing a nutrient reservoir with the other plants in the grow tent, is a little bit of a balancing act, trying to please them all.

Lights:- Autocobs 3500k (1 per plant - 30" height, with reflectors)
Schedule:- 20 hrs on / 4 hrs off
Actual Temps:- Constant 27c/25c Day & Night (Night temps will be reduced at around week 4)
Actual Rh:- Constant 60% (will keep her around that till mid flower).
Feed:- Ferro Nutrients full range, (Grow A + B, Roots, Crop, Enzyme Plus)
Additives:- Mammoth P, Roots Excelsior, Silicone, Magnesium
Delivery Method:- Via Reservoir and Autopots
Feed Values:- Ph 5.8 & Ec 1.7
VPD:- 1.0 kPa Average

View attachment 1017158

View attachment 1017161

That's one hell of a job, Frogster! :thumbsup:

I like your photo setup also. Can I copy your scheme? :pighug:

That's one hell of a job, Frogster! :thumbsup:
I like your photo setup also. Can I copy your scheme? :pighug:

I guess so..... its all out there....

Just a quickie.....

Today, all the "battle plant" girls were "Caged".... Tomorrow they start "Training"...

:tang:

Cage Day 20 Plant 1.jpg

Update Day 25

Both the Zamnesia "Girl Scout Cookie" Plants are doing well.

It is going to be hard deciding on the one to go forward to Battle for the "Zamnesia Title".

Unfortunately, I do tend to grow Monsters, and that can be a handicap if you have limited space.

My initial plan was to end up with 4 different battle plants, by the 5th week.

Looking at them today, they all look so good (too good to sacrifice).... I think I may have to grow out 5 (maybe 6).
:shrug:

I have a home that will adopt one plant for me...

Another one I will donate to my friend who will process it (for his patients "free" medication).

However, I will be growing out both "Girl Scout Cookies" . They are "Prime".
:thumbsup:

Here is my Number 1 Battle Contestant (as it stands today).

She is looking good for just 25 days, standing 22" tall and loads of good potential bud site growth.
:woohoo:

Day 25 Plant 1.jpg

She is still sharing the tent with the other plants/strains.

In the photo below, she (plant 1) is in the bottom row, middle of photo, Her sister (plant 2) is bottom row, far left.

All Pots Day 25.jpg

As they are all growing so well, I have had to reposition fans, dehumidification equipment and plants to accommodate the resulting changing conditions in humidity, (more leaf = more humidity).

Air circulation is key, trying to keep an even environment across the tent, no high or low Humidity/Temp areas and achieve a good VPD..

Over the next few days they will be getting a little defoliation along with their ongoing LST (BTW - the cages work fine)

Using Autocobs this grow is a first for me, I am still learning about them.... :thumbsup:

For the first time, (as "Autocobs" generate very little heat), I am finding that I am running a "cool" tent, a little to cool and I have found that a touch of supplemental heating has been required.

However, the supplemental heating, has been minimal and much easier to regulate than trying to cool hot lights - using fan extraction & intake ventilation.

In my case, it has also used a lot less electricity - Bonus !.
:greencheck:

Targets for this last part of the Veg grow (Day) Temp 27c, Rh56% , VPD 1.2

As you can see..... Spot on !
:frog:

Pulse 25th Feb.jpg

What say you? @CannaZone Tier 1 @BigSm0

Last edited:
Back