Duggy

Berries of Blue
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
With thanks to Zamnesia....Get ready for action as the Cannazone prepare to test Zamnesia Seeds Automatic strains...
I'll introduce your test team shortly so stay tuned.....
logo-mobile.png

With thanks to Zamnesia....Get ready for action as the Cannazone prepare to test Zamnesia Seeds Automatic strains...
I'll introduce your test team shortly so stay tuned.....
View attachment 699556
Hey Duggy thanks again my friend i like the vendor test threads. Thanks to Zamnesia Seeds for the support.
Happy growing to all the testers.
cu tobe

Alright guys. I've got Zamnesia auto critical in the dunk tank tonight. She will be going into my 3x3 under a Mars 900 panel and in a 3gal full of coco. Let's see what these baby's can do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright guys I finally had a chance to get some good time in the room this morning cleaning things up and re-situating the tent. I am running blu-mat drippers with a 5 gal res and we had a big accident the other day... one of the drippers stuck open and flooded the pot, then the tent, then the room....

So I've reset all the drippers, re-soaked and assembled. Hopefully we are ready to rock out with no problems!

So due to current space constraints in the tent I will be starting with a Critical auto to test out. I've taken a 3 gal smart pot and folded it over. This should give me approximately 1-1.5 gal of coco but in a lower/wider than a normal 1 gal. I will be trying to keep them around 2ft in height with some good training and plan to start doing 9 plants per test.

This girl is in coco and will be run on H&G nutes. Well here goes. seed soaked overnight and went directly into the pot this morning.

foNcDz1.jpg

Jack Herer is alive!
IMG_20170217_140238.jpg

Excuse the shadow. I dropped my phone in the toilet, so I'm using a tablet for now.

I have a question someone could clear up, please. I was sent 2 strains to test. Am I obligated to test both right now? I would like to start my other one in a short while cuz my perpetual has been set back, due to a bad batch of medium and I have another obligation with another seed test.

Thanks for the opportunity @Zamnesia, you've popped my testing cherry! And...Jack Herer popped my, first grow cherry!

Back