Indoor Zambeza's Green Monster!

I always use the same for both. That poor girl has sucked the soil of its organic nutes so I feed her 20oz of the solution I use in the autopot res about every two weeks now. I've harvested 7 tomatoes this week and there are now 12 more green ones!

Hell yeah! How do tomatoes grow with canna nutes?

Update:
Day 84

Well she finally looks like she's heading for the end. Buds are fattening up quickly. Also getting some pink and purple tones to them. Scent is mild, fruity smell, quite pleasant actually.

Green Monster pic1 -4-23-2017.jpg
Green Monster pic2 -4-23-2017.jpg
Green Monster pic3 -4-23-2017.jpg

Update:
Day88

Checked the trichs and I have 100% cloudy. These will be the last pics before I chop her tomorrow. Buds are hard and compact, hoping to get at least 45grams dry...we'll see!
Smell is mild, fruity with and earthy background. Glad she's done, I need the tent space...lol!

Green monster pic1 -4-27-2017.jpg
Green monster pic2 -4-27-2017.jpg

Update:
Buds dried and weighed.
Final evaluation
I wish this plant had not had issues, and had autoflowered. I am disappointed over all, as I've no idea what the true potential of this strain is, but quite honestly, I'm not sure I'd want to chance the same thing happening again. 88 days is ridiculous for an autoflower with much Indica in it. I've never had one go more than 75 days, average of all strain's I've grown ( at least 50 ), is 65-70 days. And this is the first I've ever had that didn't auto, and I've grown hundreds of autos. I do a lot of testing on top of my own grows,
That said, the bud was/is enjoyable. I don't have time to deal with this quite honestly. If I were to give it another try, I'd grow it in the greenhouse and let it do whatever it wanted to.

Will do a final smoke report in a couple days.

Bud pics:

Green Monster all buds pic1 -5-4-2017.jpg
Green Monster buds pic1 -5-4-2017.jpg
Green Monster buds pic2 -5-4-2017.jpg
Green Monster buds pic3 -5-4-2017.jpg

Back