Indoor Zambeza's Green Monster!

Even for a moment we did not intend to imply the fault is on your side or other growers. We were simply looking at the most reasonable explanations which usually take place.
As for transplanting, we only mentioned it can stunt in some situations. We are sure your transplanting methodology is working just fine. We simply pointed out it is possible to stunt the growth if transplant takes place in without extra cautiousness. Likely with the light source, it was simply a possible solution, we did not know your exact setup, area and distances, intensity and lumen output of the light used. Our post was rather trying to look for possible options rather than to look for anyone to blame.

We also believe the problems might have occurred during shipment, many of the growers live outside the EU and we encountered some trouble with shipping in the past. We will our best to get to the bottom of this.

That 55 watt LED in that 22"x20" space ia actually almost TOO much. Apparently you have no experience with modern COB lighting. With the light 18" above a plant, I had slight light burn! Assuming your used to measuring light output in lumens, I figure this light in the space to be about 12,000 lumens, or 4 times what a T5 would produce.
I grow organically, so no nutrient issues. Yes, I understand that autoflowering in hybrids sometimes doesn't happen. I'm sure she will flower.

However, you are completely wrong about transplaning autoflowers. I have done hundreds of transplants, with NO stalling or stunting, and done so with at least 50 strains. The key is timing the transplant. From the 24 oz containers I use, 8-10 days works. In fact, I tranplant by the width of the canopy. When the width is the same or slightly wider, roots will have reached the bottom but root circling has only just begun. Transplants done at this stage do not stall at all, you see new upward growth in a matter of hours. I have threads here documenting this.

Its my believe these were all damaged in transit. I have 20 seedlings all started at about the same time. All are planted in the exact same mix, same containers, same water. 10 out of 12 seeds of yours, across 4 strains, failed. I don't believe the fault is yours, and certainly not mine or the other growers here. This team is composed of experienced growers with proven abilities.

Update:

Green Monster looking good, sure wish she had auto'd. Don't know if She'll get enough time to finish, I may only be able to keep her another 4 weeks, we'll see, I really would like to finish her to see what the bud is like. She has just started to flower, been under 12/12 more than a week now.

Green Monster pic1 -3-24-2017.jpg
Green Monster pic2 -3-24-2017.jpg

Even for a moment we did not intend to imply the fault is on your side or other growers. We were simply looking at the most reasonable explanations which usually take place.
As for transplanting, we only mentioned it can stunt in some situations. We are sure your transplanting methodology is working just fine. We simply pointed out it is possible to stunt the growth if transplant takes place in without extra cautiousness. Likely with the light source, it was simply a possible solution, we did not know your exact setup, area and distances, intensity and lumen output of the light used. Our post was rather trying to look for possible options rather than to look for anyone to blame.

We also believe the problems might have occurred during shipment, many of the growers live outside the EU and we encountered some trouble with shipping in the past. We will our best to get to the bottom of this.
I believe they have changed package screening methods in the US very recently, as in the last couple of months. It might be something that exposes seeds to radiation, or somethind like that.

So far, I've had trouble with 3 packages, two incoming and one outgoing. Since seeds and such have to be labeled and approved by the Dept of Agriculture, they probably only avoid scanning packages that are declared as seeds and expose everything else to whatever nre system they have.

This is just my theory, but I NEVER had problems before, and now problems with 3 packages in 2 months. It may just be a coincidence, but it feels strange to me. Especially when I hear of other people experiencing issues as well...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Now that's interesting maybe the stinking government got the bright idea to irradiate seeds they suspect to be cannabis....... wouldn't put it past them.

I believe they have changed package screening methods in the US very recently, as in the last couple of months. It might be something that exposes seeds to radiation, or somethind like that.

So far, I've had trouble with 3 packages, two incoming and one outgoing. Since seeds and such have to be labeled and approved by the Dept of Agriculture, they probably only avoid scanning packages that are declared as seeds and expose everything else to whatever nre system they have.

This is just my theory, but I NEVER had problems before, and now problems with 3 packages in 2 months. It may just be a coincidence, but it feels strange to me. Especially when I hear of other people experiencing issues as well...

Update:
Day 57
Sure wish this plant had auto'd when it was suppose to have, it would be about finished now............. I'm at least hoping I can get some bud from this plant. She sure seems to like my new light and is flowering nicely! I'm going to do my best to juggle my other plants to keep this tent on 12/12 as long as I can. I'll send my new photo periods to live with the autos for as long as they can.

She looks good though, good color and liking the organic soil.

Green Monster pic1 -3-27-2017.jpg

Now that's interesting maybe the stinking government got the bright idea to irradiate seeds they suspect to be cannabis....... wouldn't put it past them.
Not just canna, any seeds that come through without being declared as seeds or agricultural product.

Update: Day 78

Switched her to the other tent so that I could dedicate the QB test to photo periods. Green Monster though looking good, sure is slow to develop buds. Plant does look good though. buds are just starting to get red pistils, so I figure another 3 weeks......

Green Monster pic1 -4-17-2017.jpg

Back