Photoperiod Yozhik grows Greenhouse Seeds The Church CBD

DAY 108

The girls have me all confused.
The leaves on some of them look like the aftermath of Horoshima.
Feeding has slowed considerably.

All signs of coming close to harvest time, and yet the buds themselves still look underdone.

The only thing certain is that I will never, ever, grow this strain again.
It has been a nightmare from the very beginning.

View attachment 905813 View attachment 905814 View attachment 905815 View attachment 905816 View attachment 905817 View attachment 905818 View attachment 905819 View attachment 905820 View attachment 905821 View attachment 905822 View attachment 905823 View attachment 905824

Ca, P and K toxicity?
I need to cut back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% ph or ppm related in my opinion it looks like nutrient lockout, I’d flush them all properly

View media item 14674
How are your ladies doing now? For comparison, Here’s my Church CBD plant at the same flowering time as you (in week 10) but grown in 3 gallon, happy frog soil with 315w lec, and only 5 weeks of veg.
They’re much smaller but buds are getting nice and fat, healthy plant but I’ve encountered the borg(!!!) and am desperate to harvest before the spider mites take over. Any advice on how to “clean” buds from any mites or eggs after harvest? I know some recommend dumping the crop at the slightest sign of spider mites but since its for my own use... I still hope to salvage it.

View media item 14674
How are your ladies doing now? For comparison, Here’s my Church CBD plant at the same flowering time as you (in week 10) but grown in 3 gallon, happy frog soil with 315w lec, and only 5 weeks of veg.
They’re much smaller but buds are getting nice and fat, healthy plant but I’ve encountered the borg(!!!) and am desperate to harvest before the spider mites take over. Any advice on how to “clean” buds from any mites or eggs after harvest? I know some recommend dumping the crop at the slightest sign of spider mites but since its for my own use... I still hope to salvage it.

Wow.

They look a completely different beast.

Why not just use an organic spider mite killer?
There's some good ones around, and they have zero impact on the buds.

I tried Safer brand insecticidal soap on one plant and the bud was ruined (smelled something aweful) so I'm gun shy now... is there one you've tried and recommend?

I was recommended this one ... "100% organic, 100% safe, 100% effective"

bb8023898b484ea415ce83.jpg

Getting any turn around on their condition, @Yozhik ?

A lot of the leaves are totally screwed.

BUT - many buds are also ready to harvest.
So maybe they were just super hungry and pigged out on themselves.

They still have a healthy thirst, and lower leaves are still green where the immature budsites are.

It's definitely going to be a 2-step, or even a 3-step harvest.
I'll take the ripe flowers, which will give the unripe an opportunity to be Queen Bee and to bathe in some unobstructed lumens.

They're not huge buds - but there's plenty of them.
To be honest - that's how I like it.
My preference is to have hard buds about the size of XL eggs.
Some trichs are mostly milky, with a few amber, so for a selection of them, its time to give up part of the bounty.

A lot of the leaves are totally screwed.

BUT - many buds are also ready to harvest.
So maybe they were just super hungry and pigged out on themselves.

They still have a healthy thirst, and lower leaves are still green where the immature budsites are.

It's definitely going to be a 2-step, or even a 3-step harvest.
I'll take the ripe flowers, which will give the unripe an opportunity to be Queen Bee and to bathe in some unobstructed lumens.

They're not huge buds - but there's plenty of them.
To be honest - that's how I like it.
My preference is to have hard buds about the size of XL eggs.
Some trichs are mostly milky, with a few amber, so for a selection of them, its time to give up part of the bounty.

Cool. That's great. Yeah, I think with bigger plants, at the end, even if kind of like no fan leaves, there's still enough smaller sugar leaves to keep the photosynthesis production going, to build on the crystals. Though... do like a pretty plant to the end, if possible... haha.
Sweet. Glad you can pull them through to the end.
You're going to need some big drying nets for this forest, haha.

How is the consistency between plants? As in, much phenotype variation, or are they more homogeneous?

Back