Ummm ...

Good to see they are improving!

Your quite welcome! Glad I could help.

Besides, I know @Waira is a size Queen ... :pighug:
tenor.gif
:crying: :backside:....brown eye winkin' at yeh Yoz'!

:greenthumb:-- niiiiice! Much better mate, well done- :slap:..... this my friend, is why I tout foliar spraying, especially when in veg'! You bypass the whole root/res'/pot route and associated problems, plus get direct injection speedy results! Then you can tinker with just maintenance in nutes,... but you need to right tools and technique for the job! I personally always keep a micronute supp and Ca-Mg around for this reason; I like Earth Juice Microblast best, broad coverage on micro's, mostly sulfate based (S is a secondary nute, really important for bloom.terps, like K), chelated for ready uptake,.. a wetting agent (Coco-Wet is bomb) is critical for good foliar, as is spraying tops and bottoms of leaves (more stomata there than topside)..... The ultimate though is @opticfoliar Transport and the micro' together! That combo will spank the stank off any such stubborn defc.'s :amazon:... ( I did a showcase review on this, it's buried toward the back)... Transport allows temporary penetration through the cuticle layer, so whatever you add to it, gets hauled right on into the "business zone"- :coffee:... no need for wetting agent or even spraying the undersides!
:pass: Cheers Yoz, these girls look very nice indeed! I saw your thread earlier, and am stoked to hear your tender diddlings has seen these Diva's into better fettle! :rofl: :hump: :d5:

Back