YouLumi Grow & Show - WWWillie and YouLumi team up to run their 640 Watt Octopus!

I am considering whether to give away the test LED Grow Light product again
Can you give me some suggestions?
Suggest which Grow Lights to give away?
My grow room is 8' long x 8' wide ceiling height 6' 7".
Which one of your LED grow lights would work best in my room?

20200316_190056.jpg
20200324_092841.jpg
20200413_133239.jpg

6 - 315 cmh lights on a diy light mover.
I can use all 6 lights at the same time without over heating my room.

What led light would you recommend to replace my all my cmh lights ?

Also I do like to change my spectrum of light at different times of the grow.
I like to experiment with light recipes.

Thanks GTG :toke: :pass: :cheers:

My grow room is 8' long x 8' wide ceiling height 6' 7".
Which one of your LED grow lights would work best in my room?

View attachment 1351538View attachment 1351539View attachment 1351542
6 - 315 cmh lights on a diy light mover.
I can use all 6 lights at the same time without over heating my room.

What led light would you recommend to replace my all my cmh lights ?

Also I do like to change my spectrum of light at different times of the grow.
I like to experiment with light recipes.

Thanks GTG :toke: :pass: :cheers:

Thanks for your information.

I highly recommend our 5-year warranty 640W full-spectrum LED grow light for you. You just need 2 sets of our 640W led grow lights for your 8*8ft room. It can suitable for every growth stage of the plant.

Advantage 1:
—More than 50% Higher in PPFD compared with HPS lamps. The PPFD of ours' can reach up to 2.7 μmol/J.

Advantage 2:
—Energy-saving, good heat dissipation, and no noise. Because LED lights do not generate high heat, they convert electric energy into light energy as much as possible, while ordinary lamps convert a lot of electric energy into heat because of the large amount of heat, which is wasted. In contrast, LED lighting is energy-efficient and does not overheat the room.

Advantage 3:
—It has a 0-10V dimming function, which means that the user can adjust the working wattage of the lamp from 0 to 100% Power according to the actual usage. There is a dimming knob on the lamps and you can operate it directly.

Advantage 4:
—IP64 Waterproof. Waterproof performance is very important for lamps, especially for outdoor use.

Advantage 5:
—5 years warranty. As the power supply for grow lights, we use the UL-listed SoSen power supply.

Please let me know your opinions.

So you have an idea of what the Octopus 640 can do here’s a picture from last night. It’s a Glue Sniffer from Twenty20Mendicino. It has been growing under the Octopus 640 since it was 2-3 weeks out of the dirt.

2F5ACEE2-B5A1-488B-A6FA-6A82E5EE467E.jpeg

Hey Willie,

Did your light come with the UV/IR rails? Or is that an option that can be added on later?
Mine did not. It has red as you can see in the pictures. Not sure of options, I'll tag @youlumi hopefully they can answer.
I use Agromax T5 for UV by the way.
However with this light I am only using it, no supplemental IR, blue, or UV. Want to give a fair review of it's use. I can say I'm impressed and happy so far!!

Mine did not. It has red as you can see in the pictures. Not sure of options, I'll tag @youlumi hopefully they can answer.
I use Agromax T5 for UV by the way.
However with this light I am only using it, no supplemental IR, blue, or UV. Want to give a fair review of it's use. I can say I'm impressed and happy so far!!
I would say you’ve given the light a fair review so far. And the content from @youlumi has improved too. They seemed a bit one wordy to start with but I see they are posting better material now. As a small tent guy I’d be interested in seeing a 120/240 light in action as it’s more relevant to me and a lot of others.

They put themselves out there to be judged and fair play to them. And to AFN for hosting too.

just my 2 cents worth

Yes, I think they have improved as well. They answer pretty much anything you ask. I would love if the uv and IR rails were an add-on option. Especially on some of their smaller lights

Back