YouLumi Grow & Show - WWWillie and YouLumi team up to run their 640 Watt Octopus!

Oh and don't forget, even if I sound like I know what I am talking about I could be completely wrong about it all! I've been know to way off track when chasing things down like this. . .

VPD is close to exactly where I want it. It is a split between veg and flower as both are in the room. My slurry testing indicates they are eating more than I can supply. That is entirely due to too much light input. More light, more photosynthesis, more photosynthesis, more food. It is that part of he equation I am lacking control so I back off the light. Canna can take up to 2000 umol/sec/m2 I'm doing approx 860 now it was about 1500. Crazy DLI that!

This is what happens when I get it all in balance and drive the crap out of it. Using autopots with unlimited Dutch Pro nutrients. View attachment 1342665View attachment 1342666View attachment 1342667
Yeah, if it was at 1500, that's where your problem was.
Sure is a FULL tent!:headbang::headbang::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh and don't forget, even if I sound like I know what I am talking about I could be completely wrong about it all! I've been know to way off track when chasing things down like this. . .
Naaaaaa........you're on track, especially with the light correction.

When looking at the light, do you think it could be modified slightly to fit inside a 1x2m tent or even modified a little more to fit inside a 1x1m?
I'll take some measurements and look at it from that point of view.

When looking at the light, do you think it could be modified slightly to fit inside a 1x2m tent or even modified a little more to fit inside a 1x1m?
No, it’s too big and not readily modified.

Check out these happy gals!
We have a Purple Bisque auto and Glue Sniffer auto from Twenty20Mendicino happy, happy, happy!!
66AF83CE-2F1F-4054-A8E1-4D72D1534924.jpeg
CD637774-F633-4AF3-898E-1E5B613AFA5B.jpeg
BABDA4AD-AEC7-4AA5-8397-B61B97D633D1.jpeg

Back