Yes; Another How Much Longer ?

I bought a dry flower vape about a month ago. Works pretty well, easier on my lungs than smoking a pipe or joint. I like edibles better than smoking but have gotten lazy making my own and dispensaries are too far to drive to unless I am going to town anyway.

I have a photo plant I harvested a plastic bin of big buds off of a couple days ago I have drying now after first trimming.

Pulled a bud off today from the plant that is outside with 80% of the buds still on it. That one piece of bud had 90% of the trichomes cloudy 10% amber. Only two fan leaves were even yellow on the plant. I usually only check a few sections of bud throughout the plant myself.

I use one of those 60-120x Carson pocket microscopes, clip a section of bud off and take it inside and set it down on the counter so I have proper lighting and can hold the microscope steady to focus. I've got jewellers loupes but they are worthless to me as I can't hold them steady and focus my eyes on anything through them. I don't have one of the cell phone scopes yet myself.

How many bud sites do others usually check on their plants? On a photo plant outside I usually have a plant between five and six feet tall. Buds the size of a tennis ball or larger. Colas pretty large that you would have to cut them apart to check inner buds.

Back