Yes; Another How Much Longer ?

What are the genetics on this?
There is a geno/pheno on some plants where they just don’t amber, there’s also where it ambers all at once pretty much same way how colours can be influenced via climate or just be triggered by time.

Looks nice though! :pass:
Afghani + Nepalese Auto x Hawaiian + Jamaican Auto - 50% Sativa/50% Indica

:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

3mcetd.jpg

Last edited:
Large cola leaves appear to be starting to fade (?)
She’s @ 85 days.
View attachment 1355688
The trichomes look all cloudy to me?

When the trichome are nearly all cloudy the harvest window opens:

Some clear mostly all cloudy = a cerebral, racy high.

All cloudy with 20% amber = a balance mind/body high

All Cloudy with 40% amber = sleepy time/couch lock buzz

All Cloudy with 50% plus amber = over ripe.

Like stated above some plants just go all amber at once so keep an eye on her.

Ive had some autos that lost all fan leaves and started to lose bud leaves and still wouldnt amber up.. Sometimes they just wont do it.

Ive had some autos that lost all fan leaves and started to lose bud leaves and still wouldnt amber up.. Sometimes they just wont do it.
The one outside is losing all of it’s fan leaves, but the flowers are growing well.

The Grim Reaper visited today. Thank you for all of the help :thanks::cooldance:
BDA5E8A5-D849-4ACD-A555-395A67DC5706.jpeg

Last edited:
Dried (In Refrigerator) & in jars curing. This stuff smells super strong! It’s kinda like a synthetic fruit smell. I can’t get a decent puff because of lung issues, so I gave a flower to an old hippy friend yesterday. He told me today that it was the strongest stuff he’s smoked in decades. He said the dispensary would have charged $80 for that nug. :woohoo:

Dried (In Refrigerator) & in jars curing. This stuff smells super strong! It’s kinda like a synthetic fruit smell. I can’t get a decent puff because of lung issues, so I gave a flower to an old hippy friend yesterday. He told me today that it was the strongest stuff he’s smoked in decades. He said the dispensary would have charged $80 for that nug. :woohoo:
I'm glad everything worked out. Did you burn it or use a vape? Would a vape cause lung problems?

I'm glad everything worked out. Did you burn it or use a vape? Would a vape cause lung problems?
I burned it. I’ve never tried a vape.

Back