Yes; Another How Much Longer ?

nah... just nearing the end.
I wish it would fade already .
It’s only lost the cotyledons & the first 2 real leaves. Other than that, the leaves are all almost perfect.
Now the one on the patio is a completely different story.

I’m getting fox tails now. Must have upset something.
Very excited for you,I have some foxtailing also,only a bit because of the light too close to main Cola of the taller lady.I am constantly thinking about partiamo harvest,cause the upper colas are very very milky and,a bit foxtailing or purpling

I am in the same boat, we just have to accept our buds will be small but potent. Smokng your own weed will be great.
This Is my second grow and,afaik smoking my First cured weed was a very very very great feeling,I felt satisfyed,knowing how difficult It was to start from 0 knowdoledge in plants and 0 equipment.
But,I don't want another medicine couchlock weed like the First run.It was a Buddha medikit,Heavy CBD strain

when ready, fan leaves will either fade or fan leaves near buds will start getting brittle.. wait for the fans to start to drop..thats generally when youll start to see few amber and be ready to harvest.. i never go by any time frame set by breeders.. i just wait till they tell me theyre ready.

gl
Fan leaves are yellowing by lack of nutes and flushing,no crispy or brittle Sugar leaves though

Still A Nay?
36AF5636-D3A3-498A-B88D-2297DDA1B6E7.jpeg
4CEBF707-5801-4FBD-9ECF-23E917489352.jpeg

Large cola leaves appear to be starting to fade (?)
She’s @ 85 days.
655EBE00-B772-455F-8451-F2AD666F8505.jpeg

Last edited:
those yellowing upper leaves look more like its caused from light intensity or something else... if those are fading from senescence the fan leaves below them should be gone. Back the lights off or turn them down if possible, or move the plant out from under intense light.

those yellowing upper leaves look more like its caused from light intensity or something else... if those are fading from senescence the fan leaves below them should be gone. Back the lights off or turn them down if possible, or move the plant out from under intense light.
The small leaves grew out with the yellow. I believe it’s a deficiency. I’ve tugged on them & they won’t detach. The big fans at the top are getting lighter. Actually, the whole plant looks a little lighter. I think I was flirting with nitrogen toxicity throughout the grow.

What are the genetics on this?
There is a geno/pheno on some plants where they just don’t amber, there’s also where it ambers all at once pretty much same way how colours can be influenced via climate or just be triggered by time.

Looks nice though! :pass:

Back