Yellowing on my Auto Ultimate

Cal mag 4-0-0, so it must be AN Sensi cal mag. Not a wise choice in general, because of the N content which delays blooming, but with 2 watering sessions you overcome any real cal mag deficiency. However, unless you flush your medium, it is extremely difficult to get a real cal mag deficiency.
But if biobizz is right in one thing it's that they suggest no cal mag supplement with their feeding schedule. Perhaps if you quit using cal mag things will get better. Although it doesn't make immediate sence you can never be sure how plants react. I tend to suspect your soil is too alkaline from cal mag and therefore nitrogen is locked out.

@Kinezokyprios didn't get pests with this soil. Soil ph is 6.8 so I think it's going well, the problem as you all said should be a lockout due to overfeeding. Can you tell me more about the humic/fulvic solution? thanks

@Notthe@person 20L pot (5gal) and i water 2L (0,5gal)

@Kinezokyprios my soil ph is 6.8. consider that the nutes solution I use is 6.4ph. tomorrow i'll water with water (maybe distillated water) and check the runoff ph

That's good news. I am always wary of cal mag, so I check this first. Well there are many products in the market. Do a small research, I suggest to focus on GHE products first for an organic option. Then my personal non-favorite AN has a lot of products that can do, not necessarily organic. Don't try to make your own this time, get a ready one.

Ok, flushed down today with a 6.5ph solution and the runoff was 7.04 ph. So i flushed a second time with a 6.2ph solution, at the end i added 1l water with 1ml grow and 1ml bloom nutes, just to leave some food into the soil. Cross fingers with me guys

GL

Reactions: gsc
Back