Mephisto Genetics Yeatster does Crack.

Here is what I use for guidelines for electrical conductivity. I use ppm, so will include that too. These are just ranges to give you an idea where to start. You need to read your plant and adjust up or down depending on plant response. A yellowish color means raise the EC slightly. Burned tips with very dark green color and clawing down means back off the EC.

Seedlings= 0.6 - 1.2 EC or 300 - 600 ppm
Veg= 1.2 - 1.6 EC or 600 - 800 ppm
Flower= 1.6 - 2.4 EC or 800 - 1200 ppm

Plant looks amazing yeaster. I wouldn't bother with a meter unless you really want one. That girl looks great. Knowing the number on a monitor wouldn't do much for her. It is nice to know what's going in but your already doing it right without it.

I am just trying to figure out how to end this cal mg issue cobs cause without roasting the foliage. I looked at all the talk about 2-4 tbsp cal mag/ gallon so I dipped the truncheon to see....

Every one says 1/2 strength on autos these are numbers above what I used in flower on photos.

Haha, well.....I don't. I should probably invest in some meters. I am sure I feed way to high.

Thats some kind of advice...

Plant looks amazing yeaster. I wouldn't bother with a meter unless you really want one. That girl looks great. Knowing the number on a monitor wouldn't do much for her. It is nice to know what's going in but your already doing it right without it.

Last edited:
Back